Register Now
Kane99

Do you sometimes prefer to watch others game instead?

On 12/16/2021 at 5:01 AM, Razor1911 said:

Even I also watched many of the YouTube streamers who have funny commentaries. It is exciting to see how other people are playing the same game with different perspective. It really gives satisfaction to me. 😊

Exactly, it's very satisfying for me watching them play. It gives me an insight to another gaming perspective. 

Does anyone here try to join game streams to try and game with creators? I've thought about joining some twitch streams and see if I could game with some of the creators. I've never attempted it because of my social anxiety, but I think it'd be kinda fun to get some easy to digest games to play against popular streamers. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Does anyone here try to join game streams to try and game with creators? I've thought about joining some twitch streams and see if I could game with some of the creators. I've never attempted it because of my social anxiety, but I think it'd be kinda fun to get some easy to digest games to play against popular streamers. 

I have actually considered doing that a few times but I haven't really started using Twitch that much, so I'm not yet fully ready. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Anyone who loves to be an expert will always keep closer attention to learning from other experienced players by watching them playing. 

Seriously, you hardly get gamers that are willing to teach you personally today unless you're getting in on their streaming channels. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you hardly get gamers that are willing to teach you personally today unless you're getting in on their streaming channels. 

You can get them when you visit the game villa. Here in my region I go to the game village in order to play and learn from others too. 

On 12/19/2021 at 9:42 AM, Heatman said:

I have actually considered doing that a few times but I haven't really started using Twitch that much, so I'm not yet fully ready. 

I've thought of doing it too, but my anxiety always stops me. I help run streams for a community I'm working for now, and it's a lot easier when you know the streamers. 

Once you have some time with the site, I recommend getting more involved. Maybe you'll turn out to like it. 🙂

On 12/19/2021 at 9:46 AM, Kane99 said:

You can very well do it. There are many twitch streamers, you can easily follow and contact them and have a play with them. But remember, your match also gonna go live. So better perform well. 😆