Register Now
Kane99

How many gaming headsets have you gone through?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The real reason why I'm that into a lot of headsets is that I don't really like disturbing others with my gaming noise unless they ask for it. 

Seriously, that's very thoughtful of you to even consider the feelings of others when it comes to your gaming noise. I have called the cops on my neighbor at least twice for noise making with loud music bangs. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:12 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's very thoughtful of you to even consider the feelings of others when it comes to your gaming noise. I have called the cops on my neighbor at least twice for noise making with loud music bangs. 

Some people are just animals in human skin. They have no good reasoning to know that the loud music isn't good for residential areas. 

Just now, Kane99 said:

In the future, I think I'm going to try to use a broadcaster mic and headphones. I feel like my mic lasts longer if it's not connected to my head, so I'd use a mic stand instead and a different pair of headphones. 

I do get to see some gamers use that and it looks really cool on them but when it comes to my using it, it makes me feel really odd. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do get to see some gamers use that and it looks really cool on them but when it comes to my using it, it makes me feel really odd. 

It's simply not your thing from the looks of it and I don't see the reason why you should worry about too much because it doesn't stop your gaming. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's simply not your thing from the looks of it and I don't see the reason why you should worry about too much because it doesn't stop your gaming. 

Seriously, I'm not really bothered by it that much because it's not like I'm not enjoying my gaming without it or anything. So, I'm good. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I'm not really bothered by it that much because it's not like I'm not enjoying my gaming without it or anything. So, I'm good. 

As long as the one that you is still fully functional, there is no need for additional more headset to it and it's not like it freaks you. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You shouldn't in my opinion because you can easily use the money to get a new game to play or even save towards getting another console - PS5 or Xbox series. 

The money would be no where the amount of money that's required to purchase me a Playstation. Although, I appreciate your suggestion. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

The money would be no where the amount of money that's required to purchase me a Playstation. Although, I appreciate your suggestion. 

It's the good thing about suggesting something or anything to someone, they are always open to taking it or leaving it.