Register Now
Kane99

How many gaming headsets have you gone through?

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah, um..... the little bitch already has gotten to the couch. But instead of chewing it up, she uses her claws to tear it apart.

Do you know what makes me very helpless whenever they do that is the look of innocence and pity on their faces 😂.. I'd ask myself what am I gonna do with you right now? 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just want to have a feeling of VR headset to see what exactly it gonna offer. But o wouldn't want a situation where it is now injurious to health. 

You're going to have to make use of one to be sure what's going to happen to you right? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do you know what makes me very helpless whenever they do that is the look of innocence and pity on their faces 😂.. I'd ask myself what am I gonna do with you right now? 

Those puppy dog eyes always make it so hard to be mad at a dog. My pitbull Lady has those deep brown eyes that will completely draw you in and make you instantly fall in love with her. She's a goddess.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Those puppy dog eyes always make it so hard to be mad at a dog. My pitbull Lady has those deep brown eyes that will completely draw you in and make you instantly fall in love with her. She's a goddess.

Seriously, that's why I hardly ever look into their eyes whenever they mess up because there is no way they wouldn't melt my heart with these looks in their eyes. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's actually whenever I get to see some people who maltreat and abuse their dogs makes me wonder if they are human beings at all. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually whenever I get to see some people who maltreat and abuse their dogs makes me wonder if they are human beings at all. 

While they sound like typical humans to me, that doesn't mean I won't shiv them. I've done it before, and I would be happy to do it again.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

While they sound like typical humans to me, that doesn't mean I won't shiv them. I've done it before, and I would be happy to do it again.

I actually reported one guy here over how he treated his dogs by beating and starving them. They eventually got taken away from him. 

They're not gaming headsets, but I had to replace my earbuds recently. I ended up contacting support on Amazon about it, and they sent me a new pair no questions asked. I use them whenever I work, game, listen to music. Oddly enough, it wasn't even in the return window anymore. But they let the return happen, so I can't complain. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

They're not gaming headsets, but I had to replace my earbuds recently. I ended up contacting support on Amazon about it, and they sent me a new pair no questions asked. I use them whenever I work, game, listen to music. Oddly enough, it wasn't even in the return window anymore. But they let the return happen, so I can't complain. 

I'm currently making use of Oraimo earbuds and they are serving me very well. I wanted to get Samsung Galaxy Earbuds but they were too expensive. 

On 2/23/2022 at 7:20 AM, Boblee said:

I'm currently making use of Oraimo earbuds and they are serving me very well. I wanted to get Samsung Galaxy Earbuds but they were too expensive. 

I even make use of Oraimo 27,000 mAh power bank. They sell high quality products and it's why I patronize them. If they have a gaming headset, I would buy it. IMG_20220224_082326.thumb.jpg.b7caaf81abb0e336bf92ae32268a47a9.jpg

On 1/24/2022 at 9:41 AM, Heatman said:

Having 2 headset is an average buy in my opinion. There are some gamers who wouldn't be comfortable with playing using headset at all. 

I have not super fond of playing with headsets when gaming. I prefer to play it without a headset. 
I have had a couple of gaming headsets. One that broke and that accidentally got lost when moving. Not sure If I will ever get another one.