Register Now
Kane99

How many gaming headsets have you gone through?

18 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's what I was saying and when you look closely, you will realize that some of these preferences are because of how good they have been for a while to these users.

Exactly, they're good in their own way, due to the experience of gamers around any of them.

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

I don't use headset for gaming. I lost counts of amount of headsets I used in listening to musics or watching movies. 

I am a music addict, that's why I play with the headset on my ear always. When I am playing video games, I do play external music especially when the soundtrack in-game doesn't tinkle my feelings. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the work of good reviews. When they give you everything that you want hear, you can easily go and get it. 

Isn't reviews our focal point when it comes to helping us with our decision making in video games that we play. 

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I don't use headset for gaming. I lost counts of amount of headsets I used in listening to musics or watching movies. 

I have been doing this for years when it comes to watching movies or listening to music especially when I'm traveling sitting at the window side. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been doing this for years when it comes to watching movies or listening to music especially when I'm traveling sitting at the window side. 

What's the last movie that you watch probably on your smartphone? Are you more into TV shows or? 

I’ve only gone through 3. The first one broke on its own (like the mic stopped working randomly), the second one had an issue with some games where the sound would be super staticky. And the 3rd which I still use to this day now 

10 hours ago, Syntax said:

I’ve only gone through 3. The first one broke on its own (like the mic stopped working randomly), the second one had an issue with some games where the sound would be super staticky. And the 3rd which I still use to this day now 

I managed to make use of 2 last year and it was destroyed by my cousins who came for holidays. I'm definitely getting new sets this year too. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I managed to make use of 2 last year and it was destroyed by my cousins who came for holidays. I'm definitely getting new sets this year too. 

If they are no longer kids, they are definitely going to be buying it back for me because I can't have adults behave like idiots. 

Does anyone own any weird/obscure headsets? Like ones that normally no one would wear or try to use. Like promotional headsets, or headsets made around something random and weird. Idk, just trying to keep the convo on topic. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Does anyone own any weird/obscure headsets? Like ones that normally no one would wear or try to use. Like promotional headsets, or headsets made around something random and weird. Idk, just trying to keep the convo on topic. 🙂 

I think that I should still have one that's lying about in my house. Let me see if I can get it and send a picture.