Register Now
Kane99

Some Google Play games will be playable on Windows 10 PCs in 2022

I don't know if you guys have already heard about this, but Google Play will be supported on Windows 10 in 2022, as you will be able to play games from the Google Play store. I heard a while back that I think this was coming for Windows 11, but it sounds like Windows 10 is also getting it. Not sure if I really see a need for this myself, but maybe there are some good Google Play games that work good on PC as well. Any suggestions maybe? 😄 

Source - https://persiadigest.com/google-play-games-android-games-will-arrive-on-windows-10-pcs-in-2022-google-play-store-microsoft-windows-video-game/

1 hour ago, StormyFire said:

I would presume that this functionality would be extended to Windows 11 as well. Otherwise it doesn't seem like it would be worth the effort.

Oh its probably mostly coming for windows 11, but there will be support for windows 10 too I guess. 

Do you guys have any Google play game suggestions?

I mean Windows 11 can install APKs natively no? Makes sense that Google is finally looking into doing it themselves for W10. Also, to everyone who doesn't know: There used to be an Android emulator called Andyroid. It was insanely good. Google actually hired the guy at one point and had him shut the project down. I presume because they were planning on doing it themselves eventually.

12 hours ago, Empire said:

I mean Windows 11 can install APKs natively no? Makes sense that Google is finally looking into doing it themselves for W10. Also, to everyone who doesn't know: There used to be an Android emulator called Andyroid. It was insanely good. Google actually hired the guy at one point and had him shut the project down. I presume because they were planning on doing it themselves eventually.

They're likely going to implement the framework of his software for emulating their Android apps onto other platforms. They did the same thing with a company that made smart glasses - they plan to integrate that tech into the Google glasses.