Jump to content
Register Now
Kane99

Any Anime's you'd wish get their own video games?

Recommended Posts

I am not big on the anime stuff myself, but I know there is a huge fandom there. I know most of the popular animes out there have their own video game, at least one. I am mostly familiar with stuff like DBZ, Naruto (never watched it though), Attack on Titan and a few more. What are some anime shows or movies that you'd like to see get the video game treatment? Lets pick out animes that don't yet have their own video game tie-in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2021 at 9:40 PM, Razor1911 said:

What about the Naruto one? I am not sure if the game is already out or not, but I don't think there will be any AAA games available on anime theme. 

There has been Naruto games since the ps2 and most of them have been AAA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Almost every action anime has at least one video game made for them already, I cant really think of one that doesnt have one. But that doesnt mean all of them are good, and sadly most of them are just fighting games. With My hero academy for example the have made 2 fighting games already, but I rather see an action adventure RPG style were you create your own hero student and level up as you go

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hunter x Hunter is one animé that I can't believe till date is yet to have its video game. There are so many companies out there that can do a perfect job but they are just reluctant to make a move. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2021 at 12:40 AM, Razor1911 said:

What about the Naruto one? I am not sure if the game is already out or not, but I don't think there will be any AAA games available on anime theme. 

Naruto has had a few games if I'm not mistaken. 

On 1/15/2022 at 1:20 PM, kingpotato said:

Almost every action anime has at least one video game made for them already, I cant really think of one that doesnt have one. But that doesnt mean all of them are good, and sadly most of them are just fighting games. With My hero academy for example the have made 2 fighting games already, but I rather see an action adventure RPG style were you create your own hero student and level up as you go

Yeah I never really thought of it like that. I guess most have already established at least one game. It's still crazy to me that DBZ has had a game on pretty much every console. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 7:17 PM, kingpotato said:

There has been Naruto games since the ps2 and most of them have been AAA

That's very correct and I have played some of the games. Although there are some adult contents in some of the anime of Naruto which I don't like so much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct and I have played some of the games. Although there are some adult contents in some of the anime of Naruto which I don't like so much. 

It's on Facebook that I have seen some the adult content on Naruto animation. I wonder if it's like that in the games as well? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Hunter x Hunter is one animé that I can't believe till date is yet to have its video game. There are so many companies out there that can do a perfect job but they are just reluctant to make a move. 

Thats a great anime btw, unfortunately its not that popular outside of Japan, they did made 1 or 2 games I believe but they were only for japan and they were just low AA games

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct and I have played some of the games. Although there are some adult contents in some of the anime of Naruto which I don't like so much. 

What do you mean by Adult content ? are you afraid of Naruto turning into a women ? xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Hunter x Hunter is one animé that I can't believe till date is yet to have its video game. There are so many companies out there that can do a perfect job but they are just reluctant to make a move. 

Make research bro, I believe I've seen the Hunter X video game, it gas a video game. The game is around, you can search for it at Google. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Make research bro, I believe I've seen the Hunter X video game, it gas a video game. The game is around, you can search for it at Google. 

Well its not quite a popular video game,aside from some android games and very old Gameboy color game there is nothing more out there,  I can understand why a videogame of hunterxhunter is unheard of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well its not quite a popular video game,aside from some android games and very old Gameboy color game there is nothing more out there,  I can understand why a videogame of hunterxhunter is unheard of.

Now, I got why some users never knew about the game, due to how poorly it was built. Had it been it's a wonderful game, lots of gamers could've known it by now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...