What is your list of favorite games that came out in 2021

My list:

Halo Infinite

Metroid Dread

Psychonauts 2

Forza Horizon 5

Hitman 3

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Forza Horizon 5 is a very good racing video game but Gran Turismo is far more better than it for me. Gran Turismo 6 is quite outstanding even though it's not a 2021 game. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will only compare Forza Horizon 5 with Gran Turismo 7 once it's released because Gran Turismo 6 is too far old of a release to judge the game with. 

Dirt 5 racing game, have been around since November 6th, still, no one has talked about it. It resembles that of GT series too. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Dirt 5 racing game, have been around since November 6th, still, no one has talked about it. It resembles that of GT series too. 

How can I forget Dirt 5 racing game? Although it's not as hot and big as Gran Turismo for me but it's quite a good game. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I have already played Dirt 5 with at least 20 hours invested in it playing. It's not as good as Gran Turismo for me. 

On 1/27/2022 at 6:48 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, I have already played Dirt 5 with at least 20 hours invested in it playing. It's not as good as Gran Turismo for me. 

That's cool, I am skipping that one for now, their are too many racing games for me. But I'll consider it maybe when I get a new console. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, I am skipping that one for now, their are too many racing games for me. But I'll consider it maybe when I get a new console. 

I know very well that your priority when it comes to having racing games, it's definitely going to be Motor GP. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know very well that your priority when it comes to having racing games, it's definitely going to be Motor GP. 

Lol, that's for sure. I enjoy motorcycle GP, due to my love for motorcycle. I do racing with motorcycle in real life for fun. I do take my friends own, my mom's own when I am at home with them. Such Increased my immersion for the game. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's for sure. I enjoy motorcycle GP, due to my love for motorcycle. I do racing with motorcycle in real life for fun. I do take my friends own, my mom's own when I am at home with them. Such Increased my immersion for the game. 

I just read in another thread about how Motor GP 15 happened to be your favorite amongst them all. I think that Motor GP 2020 looks great as well. 

59 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I just read in another thread about how Motor GP 15 happened to be your favorite amongst them all. I think that Motor GP 2020 looks great as well. 

Yeah, the MGP 20 make sense as well, but it isn't compatible with PS3, you can check it out. That's why I couldn't enjoy it much, only when I go to game villa, that's where I do play it. And it is once in a blue moon bro. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I simply can't wait for 2022 games to start dropping for us to begin with discussions on the best as well as favorite 2022 games 😂

It's going to reach like the ending of 2022 before we can have a long list of games we can discuss on the subject because we can't start it with few games.