Favorite Games Of 2021

6 hours ago, egghead said:

My favorite games of 2021 are:

Final Fantasy XIV

Age of Empires IV

Valheim

Hitman 3

Returnal

It's only Hitman 3 that stood out for me amongst your favorite games of 2021 although most of them are not 2021 games. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Outside of Resident Evil Village, I'm struggling to name a game that came out in 2021 that I can say was even entertaining or memorable. It was a gaming drought if anything.

Halo Infinite and Hitman 3 seems like decent options as well. Unless you never played any of them. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Halo Infinite and Hitman 3 seems like decent options as well. Unless you never played any of them. 

As much as I love playing stealth game like Hitman 3, I do prefer what playing Halo Infinite offered in terms of gameplay. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

As much as I love playing stealth game like Hitman 3, I do prefer what playing Halo Infinite offered in terms of gameplay. 

Both Hitman 3 and Halo Infinite are among my best games of 2021. Although, I played Hitman 3 to almost completion. 

On 1/30/2022 at 4:42 PM, egghead said:

My favorite games of 2021 are:

Final Fantasy XIV

Age of Empires IV

Valheim

Hitman 3

Returnal

Returnal is one game that I really didn't enjoy that well when I played it. I can't seem to find out why it's like that with me. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think the reason you never really got the better of the game 'Returnal is that, you didn't put much of your attention to the game. 

Yes, lack of focus and attention can really turn you off in getting along with a particular game that you are playing. 

Lost judgment would be my pick, maybe forza horizon 5 but let's be honest it's more of the same as 4 and i kind of wished they would put in more races then they did now, and only 4 showcase events 😕.

You can beat the entire game with the same 4-5 cars if you wanted to which seems kind off odd for a game that relies heavy on collecting cars.

On 2/1/2022 at 10:00 PM, Boblee said:

Returnal is one game that I really didn't enjoy that well when I played it. I can't seem to find out why it's like that with me. 

Seriously, you need a lot of focus if you want to get your playing of Returnal. The playthrough can be dang frustrating if you aren't set for it. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you need a lot of focus if you want to get your playing of Returnal. The playthrough can be dang frustrating if you aren't set for it. 

I might have to try that and see where it gets me to or with playing Returnal and hopefully it goes very well. 

15 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Lost judgment would be my pick, maybe forza horizon 5 but let's be honest it's more of the same as 4 and i kind of wished they would put in more races then they did now, and only 4 showcase events 😕.

You can beat the entire game with the same 4-5 cars if you wanted to which seems kind off odd for a game that relies heavy on collecting cars.

Yeah, that's definitely odd and it's actually why one of guys don't really care about car collection in the game as they aren't really necessary.