Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

13 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

1918285694_images(18)-2022-04-10T231953_468.jpeg.a2fb2a94a062ae3e5157d04cbd4e6918.jpeg

Chivalry II

I forgot to put this game down as one of my best 2021 games, it was released initially on April of 2021. I played it first time around around August of last year. 

What platform is the game available on? What's the gameplay like and the flaws you can pick out from the game since you started playing? 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

What platform is the game available on? What's the gameplay like and the flaws you can pick out from the game since you started playing? 

The game is available on all new gen platforms, you can check it out on Google if you can. It's a hack and slash kind of  adventure game, it resembles A.C games. 

18 hours ago, Cognizant said:

Well.. My fav games of 2021 are Psychonauts 2 and It Takes Two

Psychonauts 2 is a very good 2021 game but I can't help it being more into its first release that came out in 2005. 

I never knew that psychonauts series started way back in 2005, which is 17 years for the series. But yet they only produced just two games in it's series.  Meaning that they spent 16 years behind the exile before coming up with the edition II.