Register Now
Kane99

Alien: Isolation coming to iPhone and Android December 16th

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Allien isolation one of the best horror game I've watched till date. I am planning to get the game on my PS4. 

One of best video games you have watched? Really? Like it's a movie to watch or something? Dude, you sound off at times. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

One of best video games you have watched? Really? Like it's a movie to watch or something? Dude, you sound off at times. 

It's typo, played and not watched. I know it got a movie version, but I'm talking about the video game here. 

On 4/19/2022 at 10:32 PM, Justin11 said:

It's typo, played and not watched. I know it got a movie version, but I'm talking about the video game here. 

Oh, I see. I know about the Alien Isolation TV series but I haven't gotten the chance to watch even one if it. 

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Oh, I see. I know about the Alien Isolation TV series but I haven't gotten the chance to watch even one if it. 

Yeah, I got to look into it just now, everything in the video game version is re-created in the  animated alien isolation horror streaming TV series. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I got to look into it just now, everything in the video game version is re-created in the  animated alien isolation horror streaming TV series. 

Between the video game and the TV series of Alien Isolation, which one came out first? 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Between the video game and the TV series of Alien Isolation, which one came out first? 

I wouldn't know, because I did not check it out. You can use your phone and do a quick search at Google, definitely an answer will pop-up for you.