Register Now
Kane99

Once Upon A Time In Roswell

Has anyone heard of this one? It was revealed like 2 years ago, but has yet to be released. But, it looks like it's expected to drop sometime in 2022. No idea on the exact date of release, but 2022 should be it. They released a trailer those 2 years ago as well, and I don't remember watching it. What do you think about this game? Will it be a good quality horror game? It's also clearly inspired by PT, but what game wasn't in this past generation? 

I've never heard of it, but it looks amazing. It has a great amount of desperation on the part of the protagonist, as well as a feeling of having been drugged. Complete confusion and an initial inability to understand or grasp what's going on and what's happening to them. This is a horror game that I would buy.

On 12/14/2021 at 10:39 AM, The Blackangel said:

I've never heard of it, but it looks amazing. It has a great amount of desperation on the part of the protagonist, as well as a feeling of having been drugged. Complete confusion and an initial inability to understand or grasp what's going on and what's happening to them. This is a horror game that I would buy.

Yeah it looks anxiety inducing to me, but I want to give it a try. I think the main reason is because it reminds me of pt. But I think I gotta stop comparing pt to everything. 

21 hours ago, skyfire said:

I wonder if it's unity or Unreal. The graphics looks pretty good for what I have seen here. I feel it's definitely Unreal or maybe Cry engine. 

Not 100% sure. I assume unreal engine, but it could be unity.