Register Now
DC

15,000 Member Milestone + Announcing Our Second Moderator!

9 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Congratulations @The Blackangel.  Under your moderation VGR will soon become a beacon of order.  All denizens will be at the mercy of your will.  Where all those who acquiesced to you will be permitted to survive and flourish and all those who resist will face dire and unspeakable fates!...

...Well, what I mean is congrats and I'm sure you'll do fine.

I can't remember where I heard or read that line you used before. I can really swear it sounded so familiar. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't remember where I heard or read that line you used before. I can really swear it sounded so familiar. 

It would probably be in a movie from the looks of it. Let me see if I can get the content in search engines and see what comes up where it's written before. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It would probably be in a movie from the looks of it. Let me see if I can get the content in search engines and see what comes up where it's written before. 

I guess so too or it might be in another forum that I have been in where another member was promoted to the administrative team just like this case. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

31 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I tried googling the whole thing, but couldn't find anything. Maybe you guys will have better luck.

HEY!  I wrote it myself you A-Holes!

If the grammer and style was inspired by anything I'd say it's a small character from Star Trek Voyager.  Dr Chaotica, who appears in a few episodes as the arch nemesis in Tom Paris' holodeck program "Captain Proton".  He is sort of a parody character from 50's sci-fi villains.

I am happy for the latest milestone achieved in this wonderful VGR forum. Thanks @DC for putting great work in here, to make sure the forum is sustained up to this day, which attracted the numbers of registered members in here. I humbly thank @The Blackangel for her new role as a Mod at VGR forum, she deserves it for the incredibly number of years spent here, contributing wonderfully to the growth of VGR forum. I am looking forward to more highs come 2022 for the forum. 

Congratulations to VGR forum for reaching 15,000 members milestone, which shows Admin @DC is always at work building something marvelous. And today, it has come to fruition, which brought the milestone of members at this wonderful VGR forum. Congrats to 'The black-angel, being the second Mod of this forum. I wish her well, as she takes on the new role of a Mod. Their is more landmarks to come for VGR forum in 2022 and beyond. 

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

If the grammer and style was inspired by anything I'd say it's a small character from Star Trek Voyager.  Dr Chaotica, who appears in a few episodes as the arch nemesis in Tom Paris' holodeck program "Captain Proton".  He is sort of a parody character from 50's sci-fi villains.

No need for getting cranky on me mate 😂. Alright, you wrote it yourself... I give up, you have won. 

14 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Just don't bite our heads off already over that little inquiry buddy 😂

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

No need for getting cranky on me mate 😂. Alright, you wrote it yourself... I give up, you have won. 

He's all cocked and loaded waiting to start firing on all cylinders but I have dodged him ASAP 😂

On 12/17/2021 at 11:25 AM, Heatman said:

Just don't bite our heads off already over that little inquiry buddy 😂

He's all cocked and loaded waiting to start firing on all cylinders but I have dodged him ASAP 😂

Seriously, I really felt how pissed he got about that. If it was possible to punch me in the face, I'm very sure that he would do that 😂

Congratulations!

It's always nice to see forums grow, and especially forum that has IPS forum software (gotta love it!) and also being a gaming forum. I really hope that the next milestone doubles current one!

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I really felt how pissed he got about that. If it was possible to punch me in the face, I'm very sure that he would do that 😂

Although, to some extent it looked like we were being a pain in the ass and it's probably why he felt that way. 

On 12/20/2021 at 10:22 PM, Heatman said:

Although, to some extent it looked like we were being a pain in the ass and it's probably why he felt that way. 

And he almost kicked out teeth in as a result of that. Although, it's kind of fun in a way to me. @Crazycrabyou're a great guy, don't mind us one bit. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

And he almost kicked out teeth in as a result of that. Although, it's kind of fun in a way to me. @Crazycrabyou're a great guy, don't mind us one bit. 

Well well, that's one thing that I can very much agree with you on. He's a great guy, I come across some of his posts and he's that well informed.