Register Now
DC

15,000 Member Milestone + Announcing Our Second Moderator!

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well well, that's one thing that I can very much agree with you on. He's a great guy, I come across some of his posts and he's that well informed. 

I have good reasons to believe that just most people in the forum that are quite active are well informed in most of games that they are more into. Everyone has got something good to offer at every point in time. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's nice to rack fun within one another, but when you see that the fun isn't funny anymore you simply have to play smart too, xD 😄

Yeah, that's the case with what's going on in a lot of gaming platforms where you could get into a lot of games that's recommended to you from the community. 

On 12/23/2021 at 7:00 AM, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that just most people in the forum that are quite active are well informed in most of games that they are more into. Everyone has got something good to offer at every point in time. 

Yeah, If that's not the case, they wouldn't all be actively dropping a lot of opinions on several games on daily basis. 

On 12/24/2021 at 8:06 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the case with what's going on in a lot of gaming platforms where you could get into a lot of games that's recommended to you from the community. 

I believe that it's one of the reasons why such platforms are set up in the first place which is to make them information center. 

On 12/25/2021 at 10:47 PM, Heatman said:

I believe that it's one of the reasons why such platforms are set up in the first place which is to make them information center. 

The community really needed an extra hand for the backroom staff because we seem to be grow more on daily basis, so having a new team member, I knew.