Register Now
Kane99

Game preservation

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

One of the few games I played on PC was on an old 286 with a 2g hard drive. Who remembers having a hard drive that small but at the time thinking they had a massive one? Hell a single game today takes 20 times that much space just to load. Anyway, the game was called ZZT. I'm willing to bet that no one here has ever heard of it. It was an extremely simple DOS game, and was really fun as hell, once you figured shit out.

I have never heard about the game till now. I would like to know more about the game. Let me see WatchMojo have any reviews on the game. 

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

I know what WatchMjo is. I've watched them for years. My point is that the game is so old and unknown, that I doubt that anyone at the channel would even know of its existence and done a video about, or containing it.

Oh, okay. He would only get to know for sure when he's got them checked out. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

So, @The Blackangelwas right about none of the guys on WatchMojo not really knowing or played the game to have reviewed it. 

Yeah obviously! I think believe that she's been a frequent user of their their channel to know they most likely never had the game under their contents. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:15 AM, Boblee said:

That's for a fact true. Remember the post about a gaming inventory that's worth over $1.6 million dollars, that's really a lot. 

Yeah, I recently saw the post here on VGR, I simply marvelled and even jealous. It simply encouraged me to work more add in order to own my own video game inventory that is expensive too. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I recently saw the post here on VGR, I simply marvelled and even jealous. It simply encouraged me to work more add in order to own my own video game inventory that is expensive too. 

Seriously, there is no way any real gamer wouldn't feel jealous about that kind of game's collection because it's incredible. 

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

They have a massive collection at WatchMojo. I wish I had a collection like theirs.

Yeah, that's correct. I have seen WatchMojo's collection as well. I'd love to have that as well but the $1.6 million dollars game collection worth set is insane.