Register Now
Kane99

Are you going to make your own custom PS5 covers?

The new PS5 branded custom covers are coming soon, and it made me wonder if anyone will buy a couple to modify with their own art work. Does anyone have any interest in modifying their own PS5 covers? What kind of artwork do you plan to put on it? Any fun ideas in mind? 

Not for me, to be honest. When I got the PlayStation 5, my plan was to get a black cover the moment an official one was available. But honestly, I'm extremely happy with the way the normal cover looks so I'll just be sticking to the white one.

On 12/14/2021 at 8:58 PM, The Blackangel said:

At the moment I don't even have the money for the system so I'm not worried about it. Plus, I like the look of the white sides. it's a nice change from black for the last 3 generations.

That's fair. I don't have the system yet myself. I may consider one of these skins, but I think the standard white case is just as fine. I also don't know what they are pricing these at. I have a feeling they're going to be pricey. 

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Not for me, to be honest. When I got the PlayStation 5, my plan was to get a black cover the moment an official one was available. But honestly, I'm extremely happy with the way the normal cover looks so I'll just be sticking to the white one.

Yeah it's not bad. But I can understand why some would want to make it all black. It would look pretty sleek in black. 

17 hours ago, Empire said:

Be cool to see what people come up with 😉 Anf have fun doing it whatever covers you can do right. I mean I do not own PS5 anyway 😜

You should aim at getting a Playstation 5, although it is now pretty difficult to own one now. My friend did a nice cover on his and I liked it so much. 

This sounds like a cool idea to customize your console. I wish Xbox would bring something like this out for their Xbox Series lines of consoles. I would love to have my branding on my xbox + controller.  I would imagine these custom covers for the Playstation cost quite a bit since they're being customized?

On 11/12/2022 at 8:15 PM, Shortie said:

This sounds like a cool idea to customize your console. I wish Xbox would bring something like this out for their Xbox Series lines of consoles. I would love to have my branding on my xbox + controller.  I would imagine these custom covers for the Playstation cost quite a bit since they're being customized?

It would be such a good idea for the console production companies in general.

You could preorder a new console and sent a design you would like the console to come it.