Register Now
Kane99

Do you pay apps so you can get rid of the ads?

On 3/13/2022 at 2:59 AM, Knight Barida said:

When the ad is the cost of getting such items especially on games that I play, then I see that as no big deal.

Exactly some of the time spending time watching ads is good enough than paying yearly amount.

On 3/13/2022 at 1:14 AM, Prof elohstar said:

Let the ads keeps coming I love it. I don't pay for games, not because am stingy but because am managing myself so I wouldn't spend money to purchase games, I'll rather go for the free ones and enjoy the ads.

I don't subscribe to the thought of playing free games just to avoid paying for some top games. I pay for some games whenever the reviews are great. When it comes to watching ads, I do it too.

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I don't subscribe to the thought of playing free games just to avoid paying for some top games. I pay for some games whenever the reviews are great. When it comes to watching ads, I do it too.

It's not like I don't wish to pay for some tips games. If it's something I can afford easily then am in. I just feel more comfortable playing free games and I rather watch the videos and pay for my internet connection only than paying for a game and at the same time paying for internet connection to play the game.

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

It's not like I don't wish to pay for some tips games. If it's something I can afford easily then am in. I just feel more comfortable playing free games and I rather watch the videos and pay for my internet connection only than paying for a game and at the same time paying for internet connection to play the game.

I don't have to pay for the internet connection here because I have access to free wifi. Watching some ads can be boring and that is the reason I prefer more of paid games.

If it's a game I'm really into and absolutely love, I'm willing to pay. For example, a couple weeks ago, I payed $15 to block ads for a year on my Sudoku app, because I absolutely love playing it. Next year, I'll do the same. I can barely get off the game. It's a great mental workout, and just fun as hell on top of that. So in my eyes, it's totally worth the $15 per year.

6 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I don't have to pay for the internet connection here because I have access to free wifi. Watching some ads can be boring and that is the reason I prefer more of paid games.

Wow that's sweet to hear. If I have access to free WiFi I will be very much greatful. Talking about these ads, I am used to watching the ads, it's not a big deal to me

I was having free access to WiFi as a student, but not now anymore, because I've finished with college. The school opened the WiFi up for students to use it wisely and browse the internet and make good research. But I used mine mostly to download big file apps, which is mainly games. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I was having free access to WiFi as a student, but not now anymore, because I've finished with college. The school opened the WiFi up for students to use it wisely and browse the internet and make good research. But I used mine mostly to download big file apps, which is mainly games. 

I also enjoyed free access to WiFi when I was a student too. You just reminded me of these days. I was on my year 2 when I purchased my PlayStation 2 console brand new. Those days was really fun.

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

I also enjoyed free access to WiFi when I was a student too. You just reminded me of these days. I was on my year 2 when I purchased my PlayStation 2 console brand new. Those days was really fun.

Yeah, tremendous time. School days are just fun, when video game is involved it becomes more fun. I can't deny it, I enjoyed free WiFi downloading loads of Android phone games, and playing MMO games on PS3 with friends. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, tremendous time. School days are just fun, when video game is involved it becomes more fun. I can't deny it, I enjoyed free WiFi downloading loads of Android phone games, and playing MMO games on PS3 with friends. 

No jokes bro. Back then in school, sometimes when my friends visits me, we end up playing video games through out the night till dawn! School life seems to be the best life of a youth. the free internet in school wouldn't want to make you always go home early. 

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

No jokes bro. Back then in school, sometimes when my friends visits me, we end up playing video games through out the night till dawn! School life seems to be the best life of a youth. the free internet in school wouldn't want to make you always go home early. 

Not at all, the free WiFi back then don't make me go to my lounge early, I stay around the school environment, browse internet longer duration, and play MMO games with friends there. 

On 4/1/2022 at 5:42 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Free WiFi is an option thou to make lots of download in an unlimited way, only if you're using a limited data plan for a subscription basis. 

There are apps that check for the free wifi and then tell you the password to login which is kind of handy tool.

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

There are apps that check for the free wifi and then tell you the password to login which is kind of handy tool.

Hmm, such kind of app is malicious Indeed, because what it is trying to do, is cracking the password of the WiFi network in order for anyone to access it. Can you tell me the name of the app?