Register Now
Kane99

Do you pay apps so you can get rid of the ads?

On 3/12/2022 at 7:14 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Let the ads keeps coming I love it. I don't pay for games, not because am stingy but because am managing myself so I wouldn't spend money to purchase games, I'll rather go for the free ones and enjoy the ads.

Personally, I'd just do without. If the app isn't essential to me, I'll just do without - Luckily I have Adguard (thinking about changing it though. It has been slowing down my phone since lately). An alternative is to go for open-source ad blockers like Blockada (not on the Play Store) or NextDns.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Personally, I'd just do without. If the app isn't essential to me, I'll just do without - Luckily I have Adguard (thinking about changing it though. It has been slowing down my phone since lately). An alternative is to go for open-source ad blockers like Blockada (not on the Play Store) or NextDns.

If it's slowing down your phone then I'll suggest you should uninstall it. I hate anything that slows down my device.

14 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That means if I have a Facebook lite app, the free WiFi will only work for the Facebook lite or every apps on my phone?

No, I meant facebook offers wifi search as a added bonus. free wifis work with all apps and androids feature on your phone.

On 4/10/2022 at 10:12 AM, skyfire said:

Its not whether it catches or not. it's more like looking for free wifi from the range. and it tells you password of those free wifi spots.

I still don't understand. I think I need a little explanation on this WiFi thing. Do you mean if I download this app, the app will help search for any available WiFi that is switch ON within my range?  Or you're actually saying that the app can only search for  free WiFi! Am asking because if a WiFi is free, then there's no need for a password I guess. 

On 4/13/2022 at 4:14 AM, Prof elohstar said:

I still don't understand. I think I need a little explanation on this WiFi thing. Do you mean if I download this app, the app will help search for any available WiFi that is switch ON within my range?  Or you're actually saying that the app can only search for  free WiFi! Am asking because if a WiFi is free, then there's no need for a password I guess. 

Facebook's wifi finder section finds the places where you can have the free wifi spots.