Register Now
The Blackangel

Minecraft Rules YouTube

4 hours ago, Shagger said:

I can't say I'm totally shocked. It's a popular game, but more importantly it's something that's played with creativity. Minecraft is almost only limited by the imagination, so talented, creative people could really make Minecraft content work.

Agreed - although it's not my kettle of tea, no one can deny its popularity. I've seen some pretty great things that can be made with minecraft mods so of course it'd have loads of content.

Oh so that's why the site was showing 1 trillion on the YouTube logo. Now it makes perfect sense. 

Minecraft is huge and I could easily see them reaching this. Plus they had 10 years or more of views. It was bound to happen eventually.  

worse part that I also believe it and see it for real and aren't fake. Minecraft is one of those most played and most content games. More then any other games for that age. Crazy really right?

Worse part that I displike it and have not played the modded side of it XD

7 hours ago, Empire said:

worse part that I also believe it and see it for real and aren't fake. Minecraft is one of those most played and most content games. More then any other games for that age. Crazy really right?

Worse part that I displike it and have not played the modded side of it XD

They released browser version for old releases and also this may include educational minecraft version servers too. so possible to be real numbers. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

True, but since I never really knew anything about the game, I would have thought that games like GTA, Skyrim, or RDR2 would have been the ones to reach that goal.

You'd think, at least with GTA. Minecraft had so many channels starting out, and it seems like there are still a lot of people on YouTube playing and streaming content around Minecraft. I never expected it to be as big as it is. New generations keep coming back to it. 

I'm sure games like GTA will come close to it one day. Not sure if Skyrim & RDR2 are that popular on YouTube these days though. Seems mostly battle royale stuff, MC and GTA for the most part. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

They released browser version for old releases and also this may include educational minecraft version servers too. so possible to be real numbers. 

HAve not seen that myself yet then, cool. Good to know