Register Now
Kane99

Games you'd want to take with you to the grave

If you could only take one or two games to the grave with you, or all the games you like, what games would you take with you and why? For me, I think it'd be the basics, Super Mario Bros. 3, Metal gear Solid 3, WWE Smackdown here comes the pain and so much more. What games would you take to your grave? 

If I was to list all the games that I would want to take with me, we would be here all day. So instead, I would rather take the system itself. That being said, I would take an NES with me. But if I absolutely have to pick a game it would definitely be Legacy Of The Wizard. Not because it's a favorite, but because I have been playing it for more than 30 years, and STILL haven't been able to beat the bastard. Those crowns are impossible to find. I have found only one crown so far and I have to find FOUR OF THE GOD DAMN THINGS!

This game has been making me nuts for more than three decades. It has earned the right to make me clinically insane for the rest of eternity.
wait a minute.......... "make me"?
Too late.

There are so many games to choose from which I'm very sure that as long as I can to be able to lift a controller, I would never stop playing them even in death. They are ;

1. The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 

2. Street Fighter II

3. Newly released Elden Ring. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many games to choose from which I'm very sure that as long as I can to be able to lift a controller, I would never stop playing them even in death. They are ;

1. The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 

2. Street Fighter II

3. Newly released Elden Ring. 

Elden Ring just came out this year and I don't think it is a classical game yet. I can think of PES, GTA and, I agree with you, Street Fighter is a good game that should go with me to the other world.

6 hours ago, Ajibusu said:

Elden Ring just came out this year and I don't think it is a classical game yet. I can think of PES, GTA and, I agree with you, Street Fighter is a good game that should go with me to the other world.

Well, that's your opinion on that because as far as I'm concerned, it's a game that I'm very certain of playing till the foreseeable future. It's how the game occurs to me that matters in this context. 

On 9/20/2022 at 1:24 PM, Heatman said:

Well, that's your opinion on that because as far as I'm concerned, it's a game that I'm very certain of playing till the foreseeable future. It's how the game occurs to me that matters in this context. 

Most gamers would also want to play it in the long term. However, the worry is let the developers mess things up when you make newer versions of it or something. 

On 9/20/2022 at 11:27 AM, Empire said:

Just think that 70 years time or maybe 10 years time when you die to think what games yhat you want to play still 😜 I say I have my full PC into the grave with me 😛

So many but I go with

1. MSFS2020
  2. BF2
  3. Halo
  4. Age Of Empire's 

I know very well that MSFS2020 is definitely going to be amongst your list option no doubt. It's just like Justin11, he's most certainly going to take Motor GP 😂

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know very well that MSFS2020 is definitely going to be amongst your list option no doubt. It's just like Justin11, he's most certainly going to take Motor GP 😂

By then would you think that there be another flight sim out 😛 

9 hours ago, Empire said:

By then would you think that there be another flight sim out 😛 

Yeah Yeah, but MSFS2020 is definitely on your number 1 list amongst all of them out there 😂.. Even with the amount of money you have spent on it says a lot 🤑

On 9/23/2022 at 8:22 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah Yeah, but MSFS2020 is definitely on your number 1 list amongst all of them out there 😂.. Even with the amount of money you have spent on it says a lot 🤑

True then again I like to go back to the good old days and see what FSX was like 😛