Register Now
Kane99

Games you'd want to take with you to the grave

On 9/25/2022 at 9:38 PM, Demon_skeith said:

Damn, never thought about this, but I think I want to be cremated so not sure if it works, but the first game I played, NES SMB, my Dot Hack collection and a Zelda game, possibly FF 7 as well.

I wonder if they will let you get cremated with the games as well. I don't know if that's something they would allow, but could be worth checking into. 😄 

I don't think I'd be buried with the games anymore, instead I'd probably hand down the games to a family member instead. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wonder if they will let you get cremated with the games as well. I don't know if that's something they would allow, but could be worth checking into. 😄 

I don't think I'd be buried with the games anymore, instead I'd probably hand down the games to a family member instead. 

I mean you wouldn't want them with you when turn to ash, but stuffed into the urn afterwords.

On 9/28/2022 at 1:36 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I mean you wouldn't want them with you when turn to ash, but stuffed into the urn afterwords.

Well if I'm handing the games down, I wouldn't have them include the games when I am cremated, instead I'd have it in my will who gets what. 

On 9/28/2022 at 10:25 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm not sure - if there was some way to get my games and consoles/PC to the afterlife, I'd probably take them all lol.

Even all of the awful ones? For me if I could take all of my favorites I would, but I'd also include all of the classics and highly rated games and leave the bad games out. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Even all of the awful ones? For me if I could take all of my favorites I would, but I'd also include all of the classics and highly rated games and leave the bad games out. 

All the good games that I like - I should've specifically stated that...

8 hours ago, Kyng said:

Dark Souls - so that if I'm ever buried alive, I'll have an immense challenge to keep me occupied while I wait to either be rescued or just die for real 😛 .

I recently got into dark souls but started with dark souls 3 and it has been an exciting experience though I am not yet a pro and still encounter some difficulty getting past certain stages but in overall it has been fun.