Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the most you’ve spent on gaming all at once (not including console purchases)?

On 1/24/2022 at 8:58 AM, Boblee said:

If my memory serves me correctly, it should be around $260 for my controller and gaming headset. 

That's nice. I only managed to spend just $130 on games and some upgrades.

On 5/15/2022 at 9:17 PM, Boblee said:

Which games did you purchase that racked up the $130? I'm guessing AAA games? 

I purchased CrisisActionVR for $199.9 on steam and also NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever. 

Most money involved into a single transaction was 4k in euro money for a complete cib japanese sega game gear collection all 196 games probably 8-9 years ago, now with the way prices are going trough the roof that was one hell of a deal i got. Facturing in i only had to pay for postage once instead of maybe 50-60 times if i was to buy them seperatly and since it came from a french collector i diden't have to pay any import taxes either.

Edited by Yaramaki

11 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Most money involved into a single transaction was 4k in euro money for a complete cib japanese sega game gear collection all 196 games probably 8-9 years ago, now with the way prices are going trough the roof that was one hell of a deal i got. Facturing in i only had to pay for postage once instead of maybe 50-60 times if i was to buy them seperatly and since it came from a french collector i diden't have to pay any import taxes either.

That's one hell of a deal you got there. $4k cost was a major steal for you compared to what one might have to pay for it now. Even the postage was made easier for you. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm looking at getting a new headset and it's getting me annoying because the last one haven't been up to 3 months. My dog felt it was his play thing and had it ripped apart. 

Some dogs can be very messy when it comes to destroying things. You should probably have a box where you pack in your gaming sets into and not just allow them be accessible to your dogs.