Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the most you’ve spent on gaming all at once (not including console purchases)?

On 6/2/2022 at 10:59 AM, Heatman said:

I love how frugal you are with your spending on playing games. It's not something that most of us are good at. 

If I should work on getting almost everything that I need to have my gaming set up complete, then I will know it's only on games that I need to spend on and it's not always going to be huge. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If I should work on getting almost everything that I need to have my gaming set up complete, then I will know it's only on games that I need to spend on and it's not always going to be huge. 

I roughly spend at least $200 to $500 on games every year. I used to spend more than that but right now, I have more things that takes my money than games. 

On 6/2/2022 at 3:44 PM, Heatman said:

I love how frugal you are with your spending on playing games. It's not something that most of us are good at. 

I have to because I am always on limited budget and limited time. There is no point in spending a lot of money on games where I cannot spend a lot of time in gaming activities (I also need to work).

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, if you have the money, it's not a problem at all to get all of them at once. The discounts will be more than 20% depending on the store used. 

There was a gaming seat advertised here one time back where it was given 50% off if I remembered correctly. Imagine ordering for more gaming set, you will get a lot more discounts. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, if you have the money, it's not a problem at all to get all of them at once. The discounts will be more than 20% depending on the store used. 

I got 10% discount on the gaming keyboard which I had purchased last month. It was sold for $169. 99.