Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

3 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very well bro. I go out very early and comes home very late. My schedule have been really tight lately but am working on how I will have good time to relax and play the games I have missed.

It's hectic though, and tiring to play games after burning yourself down due to work offline. I do experience such, which makes me skip playing games when I'm too tired. 

On 4/7/2022 at 10:33 PM, Justin11 said:

It's hectic though, and tiring to play games after burning yourself down due to work offline. I do experience such, which makes me skip playing games when I'm too tired. 

Yeah bro..  the stress is just too much. I have been sick for days now. Reason why I have not been active here.  

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yeah bro..  the stress is just too much. I have been sick for days now. Reason why I have not been active here.  

I noticed your absence, sorry though. 

Did you take your time out too when it concerns playing games due to your recent illness?

Do you know that even when I'm sick I do play video games to put that smile on myself. 

On 4/11/2022 at 11:48 PM, Justin11 said:

I noticed your absence, sorry though. 

Did you take your time out too when it concerns playing games due to your recent illness?

Do you know that even when I'm sick I do play video games to put that smile on myself. 

Smiles.. I can only try to play video games only when am recovering from illness. I don't have the strength to play games when am sick. What I do mostly when am sick is sleep, sleep, sleep. That's after eating and taking my medications.