Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Smiles.. I can only try to play video games only when am recovering from illness. I don't have the strength to play games when am sick. What I do mostly when am sick is sleep, sleep, sleep. That's after eating and taking my medications.

Laughs, you should have strength when it comes to gaming, I can't play games too when I'm weak, my health first, I can't jeopardize it in any way. 

31 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, you should have strength when it comes to gaming, I can't play games too when I'm weak, my health first, I can't jeopardize it in any way. 

Thats it bro. Even if I feel like playing the game, I don't have the strength to do so and my families won't even allow me to, they will advise I take some rest. 

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

Thats it bro. Even if I feel like playing the game, I don't have the strength to do so and my families won't even allow me to, they will advise I take some rest. 

xD, you deserve the rest, taking the family advice is essential in order to help repair the damage you accrued due to stress.  

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

xD, you deserve the rest, taking the family advice is essential in order to help repair the damage you accrued due to stress.  

Very well bro. Despite the fact that I live video games so much, when it comes to playing it on sick bed it's not possible for me.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very well bro. Despite the fact that I live video games so much, when it comes to playing it on sick bed it's not possible for me.

It wouldn't, because the drive is dead, you're on sick bed battling with illness. Only a healthy one can have that time to play, when you're unwell, their is nothing making you happy. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It wouldn't, because the drive is dead, you're on sick bed battling with illness. Only a healthy one can have that time to play, when you're unwell, their is nothing making you happy. 

You got the point. When someone is sick, even the person's favourite food wouldn't go down well! Hopefully I'll try to use gaming to relax myself this weekend. Been a while I played on my PS4. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

The Legend of Zelda :BOTW is getting lots of my attention of late and I didn't see that one coming but it's what it is for me right now. 

The legend of Zelda is also in my to play list! It's good to hear that the game is getting your attention bug time. that means I will love the game too.

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You got the point. When someone is sick, even the person's favourite food wouldn't go down well! Hopefully I'll try to use gaming to relax myself this weekend. Been a while I played on my PS4. 

xD, correct. That's one of the negative side of being ill, you'll not have the appetite to eat, nor do those things you love doing. It's good you're well again, and ready to get started again in your PS4. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, correct. That's one of the negative side of being ill, you'll not have the appetite to eat, nor do those things you love doing. It's good you're well again, and ready to get started again in your PS4. 

Yes bro. Will be relaxing this weekend gaming on my PS4. It's been a while I played video game. 

21 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

The legend of Zelda is also in my to play list! It's good to hear that the game is getting your attention bug time. that means I will love the game too.

You first need to check out if it's the kind of game that you would love to get into playing, so that you don't get disappointed in the end after getting it. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You first need to check out if it's the kind of game that you would love to get into playing, so that you don't get disappointed in the end after getting it. 

I actually plan to play it on mobile not on my PS4. Except if it's not on mobile.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

I actually plan to play it on mobile not on my PS4. Except if it's not on mobile.

The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild is not available on mobile phones. There is no way it can be able to run on smartphone but it's available on Nintendo Switch.