Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been thinking about getting back to play of the demolition derby racing games I used to play a lot called Wreckfest. 

I had to check out IGN review of the game Wreckfest and it's got some interesting insights into the game. I should have played the game by now. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Stumbled across The Punisher Sega gameplay on YouTube last night and I just get my thoughts off it. It was my favorite game on Sega Genesis. 

The way Frank castle jumped in through the window is a very good example of how good Capcom have been with their games long ago. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am saving up to get one my top wished video game 'Monster Energy Super-cross 5 racing game. Sooner and not later I'll definitely get it. 

If you are to compare the racing mechanics of the game Monster Energy Super-cross 5 racing game that you want to purchase and GT 7 which one would be the best? 

On 4/24/2022 at 9:58 AM, Boblee said:

I have been thinking about getting back to play of the demolition derby racing games I used to play a lot called Wreckfest. 

Man Wreckfest is such a hidden gem, i completed it 100% and enjoyed every moment of it. The music was great aswell!

Btw If you like wreckfest, you should give Flatout total insanity a try it's avaible on ps4/xbox one, it's great fun aswell, maybe not as good as wreckfest but if you like  wreckfest you should atleast look into it if it's worth your time (and money)

Edited by Yaramaki

2 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Man Wreckfest is such a hidden gem, i completed it 100% and enjoyed every moment of it. The music was great aswell!

Btw If you like wreckfest, you should give Flatout total insanity a try it's avaible on ps4/xbox one, it's great fun aswell, maybe not as good as wreckfest but if you like  wreckfest you should atleast look into it if it's worth your time (and money)

I'm a decent lover of racing games and if you put it this way about how good Wreckfest is, then it's definitely getting into my wishlist. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you are to compare the racing mechanics of the game Monster Energy Super-cross 5 racing game that you want to purchase and GT 7 which one would be the best? 

Both are different type of racing games, monster energy supercross 5 is a motorcycle racing game whereas GT 7 is a vehicle racing game. 

12 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Then, it's settled. I'm getting the game. Let me see how it's going to thrill me in its opening stages. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Both are different type of racing games, monster energy supercross 5 is a motorcycle racing game whereas GT 7 is a vehicle racing game. 

They are definitely not the same thing with racing techs - cars 🆚 motorcycle. They can't be compared in any way. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm a decent lover of racing games and if you put it this way about how good Wreckfest is, then it's definitely getting into my wishlist. 

I think this may be the most fun you'll have with a game in quite a while, if there is one thing about wreckfest that is memorable is that it's just pure fun. There is something about driving around lawnmower with 20 ai trying to trash you and the others and you have to survive as last, or you driving around a shredder trying to destroy as many lawnmowers ai's as possible al the while some metal is playing in the background. I'm more a fan of the races and in some cases you're just to sole surviver., it's pretty unpredicatble and choatic at times and you may get trashed yourself more often then not. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Then, it's settled. I'm getting the game. Let me see how it's going to thrill me in its opening stages. 

Ah you sounded like you already played it but yeah by all means get it. Be sure to post your oppinion if you ever get it, as i'm quite curious if you'll agree with me