Register Now
Kane99

Gex might be coming back!

I don't know if you guys enjoyed the game Gex back in the 90s on the PS1/N64 consoles. I don't remember if it ever hit the generation after, but do correct me if I'm wrong. This of course should be taken with a grain of salt, as it's reported that Square Enix has trademarked "Gex" in Europe. So it could be a possible start to an eventual reboot, or remake even. That's what the gaming world wants to do more often these days. 

Anyway, it could just be them saving their property as they own Gex through Eidos I guess. So we'll see. 

You can read more about this here - https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/12/gex-the-forgotten-90s-video-game-mascot-might-be-making-a-comeback

7 hours ago, Empire said:

It’s nice to see some things like this, but I’m pretty tired of seeing remakes, remasters, and sequels.

Does no one have original ideas anymore?

Same, which is why I'm hoping for a sequel or a reboot if anything. I don't think I'd want a remaster or remake of the original games. Just give us something new please. You can remaster Gex later. 

17 hours ago, Empire said:

It’s nice to see some things like this, but I’m pretty tired of seeing remakes, remasters, and sequels.

Does no one have original ideas anymore?

Nope, we haven't seen a genuinely unique idea in ages, remakes, reboots, remasters are all we're getting nowadays.

On 12/21/2021 at 5:41 AM, PGen98 said:

Nope, we haven't seen a genuinely unique idea in ages, remakes, reboots, remasters are all we're getting nowadays.

Yeah, and that sucks believe me. They just keep giving the same dose of the same thing over and over again. I'm tired 😴

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

GEX? What kind of game is it? I mean I've heard the name before but I just can't quite remember...

This is what the game's full long play. It was a very fun game back in the days. 

On 5/25/2022 at 6:30 AM, Heatman said:

This is what the game's full long play. It was a very fun game back in the days. 

The game actually reminds me of assassin Creed and wrath of Titans I played back in the early 2000. I would make a more vivid research to know if wrath of Titans is back in any recent gaming consoles.

On 5/25/2022 at 12:30 AM, Heatman said:

You know what's funny - I now remember this game but I've never played it before. Honestly, I just never found the big green lizard appealing - he's nothing like Crash.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You know what's funny - I now remember this game but I've never played it before. Honestly, I just never found the big green lizard appealing - he's nothing like Crash.

Yes, I thought as well that you should have seen the game before, giving when you started playing. About Crash, which one is it? I can't seem to place it. 

On 6/3/2022 at 5:46 AM, Heatman said:

Yes, I thought as well that you should have seen the game before, giving when you started playing. About Crash, which one is it? I can't seem to place it. 

I'm talking about Crash Bandicoot the character and I was saying that Crash is far more charismatic compared to this big, green lizard.