Register Now
Kane99

Battlefield 2042 Parody Game “Clownfield 2042” Is Real and Doesn’t Hold Back on the Insults

Found out about this game here - https://mp1st.com/news/battlefield-2042-parody-game-clownfield-2042-is-real-and-doesnt-hold-back-on-the-insults

I guess there is a parody game called Clownfield 2042, which goes to town on Battlefield 2042 for its rocky release and many bugs and problems. Would anyone here play this game? I think I would. It looks like some dumb fun. 

Also, was there sound in the video above? I didn't hear any. 

The gameplay seems too slow. It looks too much like a Battlefield game. You'll have to speed it up alot if want it to play like 2042. The fact that this presumably only had a MONTH to be created, yet captures everything from BF2042 already is…sad and amazing. I’m…speechless.

Parodies truly bring out the most horrible flaws in anything to poke fun at it.

That said, lots of jokes and memes have been made from battlefield 2042 and this parody as a game in effort is a level higher than memes. 🤣

On 7/24/2022 at 7:14 AM, Empire said:

The gameplay seems too slow. It looks too much like a Battlefield game. You'll have to speed it up alot if want it to play like 2042. The fact that this presumably only had a MONTH to be created, yet captures everything from BF2042 already is…sad and amazing. I’m…speechless.

I think that's the point. To make battlefield look like clowns. It's sad how far battlefield has fallen. I hope they can eventually rebound and make good games again.

On 7/24/2022 at 1:37 PM, Gonassis said:

Parodies truly bring out the most horrible flaws in anything to poke fun at it.

That said, lots of jokes and memes have been made from battlefield 2042 and this parody as a game in effort is a level higher than memes. 🤣

For sure. And rightfully so, when a game like battlefield 2042 comes out in such a mess, it becomes deserving of the hate sometimes. If they can fix their issues with a future game, they'll be fine. 

On 7/29/2022 at 3:49 PM, killamch89 said:

It looks better than the original game and an added bonus - it actually works. See guys, what did I tell you? It's so easy to make a better and more enjoyable game than EA.

The sad truth is that EA isn't the ones developing, but they are the ones who limit their devs, say no to their devs, and don't give their devs the needed time to develop games. I think the main failure of battlefield, is that it tried to replicate COD in terms of their release schedule. Because didn't battlefield take a while longer to come out than cod did? While cod was doing their yearly release, I feel like battlefield didn't do the year release schedule until later on. 

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The sad truth is that EA isn't the ones developing, but they are the ones who limit their devs, say no to their devs, and don't give their devs the needed time to develop games. I think the main failure of battlefield, is that it tried to replicate COD in terms of their release schedule. Because didn't battlefield take a while longer to come out than cod did? While cod was doing their yearly release, I feel like battlefield didn't do the year release schedule until later on. 

I already knew that EA wasn't developing it - that's why I said it seems better than the original game. We know how EA loves to shoot themselves in the foot so we don't need to go on about that - EA only cares about money. Quality is a distant last for them - an afterthought.