Register Now
Kane99

Do you ever feel like you don't get enough time with games?

Do you ever feel like you don't get enough time with games or gaming in general? These days, since I started a new job, I've been more busy than usual. I want to game more, but when I can, it's either too late or I just can't be bothered to. 

Do you guys ever feel like you don't get enough game time? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the kind of responsibilities that I have facing me in this life, my gaming life has been cut back to at most 3 hours of gameplay in a day. 

Same goes to me, since I'm spending more time online, I rarely have much time for myself to play like before. But such wouldn't still deprive me of my average 2 hours per day gaming time. 

19 hours ago, StormyFire said:

Yes, I do! I feel that when I was younger, I had so much more time to play. School and other responsibilities take so much time away...

Yup, work and life really does tear you away from gaming. I haven't gamed much this week, wanted to, but my work hours are pretty weird, so I never feel interested in gaming. I know there's a lot I want to play, but by the time I get to them, I just don't want to. 

On 12/18/2021 at 10:03 AM, StormyFire said:

Yes, I do! I feel that when I was younger, I had so much more time to play. School and other responsibilities take so much time away...

Seriously, this has equally been my challenge over the last couple of years and it's something that I can't really change. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have all the time on Earth to play video games, hang for long around gaming communities, do some other tasks online because it's December break. 

When you don't have much things to do with your time and you're actually into playing games, what else can you do but play? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you don't have much things to do with your time and you're actually into playing games, what else can you do but play? 

You've already answered it by yourself, I'll definitely play.. that's what I love doing unless all video games shut down over night, which isn't possible. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have all the time on Earth to play video games, hang for long around gaming communities, do some other tasks online because it's December break. 

Lucky you. I'm working until right before Christmas. And then the day after I have an event I have to take care of. So yeah, fun times. 

But I'm guessing you're in school or college, in which case, stay a kid/teen as long as ya can lol. 

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Lucky you. I'm working until right before Christmas. And then the day after I have an event I have to take care of. So yeah, fun times. 

But I'm guessing you're in school or college, in which case, stay a kid/teen as long as ya can lol. 

That's obviously the case because even myself as well, I'm still tied at work till 24th and would most likely be resuming on 4th next year. 

As a small streamer and people that I game with, we always say that there is no time. People and even myself want to play games from differnt titles and yet it's getting the time to do it. SnowRUnner, been two years since I last played the game and just two weeks ago got back into the game again and seeing that game does take up so much time to get missions done. 

New games out everyday and end of the day just crazy that we all stick to the same games anyway

1 hour ago, Empire said:

As a small streamer and people that I game with, we always say that there is no time. People and even myself want to play games from differnt titles and yet it's getting the time to do it. SnowRUnner, been two years since I last played the game and just two weeks ago got back into the game again and seeing that game does take up so much time to get missions done. 

New games out everyday and end of the day just crazy that we all stick to the same games anyway

What you said is ideal. I don't play much of the game when I've really stressed myself up covering offline activities. Even if I try so hard to hold my controller, sleep will never allow me do that. 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

Gamers won't stop getting new games and it's why these gaming companies wouldn't stop making new games because it means more money for them.