Register Now
StormyFire

Gaming beverage

Water or lipton tea. I need to stop drinking lipton tea as often, because it's not 100% good for your teeth. But yeah, I will often drink water most of the time, but tea otherwise. I used to drink mountain dew all the time, but I dropped that sugary crap years ago. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Water or lipton tea. I need to stop drinking lipton tea as often, because it's not 100% good for your teeth. But yeah, I will often drink water most of the time, but tea otherwise. I used to drink mountain dew all the time, but I dropped that sugary crap years ago. 

A friend of mine actually did told me that lipton tea makes him lose weight and become slim. How true is that? 

Diet Pepsi or black coffee. More often than not it's the Diet Pepsi though. I have a mini-fridge here in my office/den/computer room or whatever the hell you want to call it. It is always stocked with soda, and my coffee pot is right beside it. So whether I want something hot or cold, I have it right there waiting for me.

I always drink hot tea when I game, although lately I've been drinking more straight black coffee. It just smells so good and tastes so good. The tea's flavor seems to have weakened to me. Maybe I contracted Covid or something that threw my taste buds out. Who knows. My sister got Covid two weeks ago. But she was vaccinated and only had loss of smell and taste. 

22 minutes ago, Empire said:

clear water and nothing else, then again I do not eat and drink near my PC  🙂  I go elsewhere and ahve my water or a cup of tea

It looks like someone have spill water on his keyboard at one point in or you are just being very careful. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Why do you avoid eating around your PC gaming device? 

Isn't that obvious why he does that? If you never had your drink spill on your keyboard and have it fried, you will definitely stop eating on your PC.