Register Now
StormyFire

Collecting

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're playing racing games, then it will be possible to unlock some special cars with high nitro, which will enable you race at a good pace. 

Racing games are always fun to play once you get to be into playing it that much. It's why playing Dirt and Forza horizon 5, and Need for Speed are my favorite. 

I have 2 Master Swords, novelty coins, clothing, posters, and other random crap. I don't have a whole lot. Most of it is just random junk that I don't even know where the hell it is. The big things are the swords. One is a hell of a lot higher quality than the other, but they're both good quality replicas.

Edited by The Blackangel

26 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I have 2 Master Swords, novelty coins, clothing, posters, and other random crap. I don't have a whole lot. Most of it is just random junk that I don't even know where the hell it is. The big things are the swords. One is a hell of a lot higher quality than the other, but they're both good quality replicas.

Are you serious about having those 2 Master Swords? That's really an interesting catch. If it's not too much trouble asking let me see them please... 

Just now, The Blackangel said:

Yes I'm serious. My floor is nasty as hell, so as soon as I can figure out a decently clean spot I'll take a couple pics and post them.

Alright mate, I'm definitely looking forward to getting to see them. 

Thanks 😉

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Racing games are always fun to play once you get to be into playing it that much. It's why playing Dirt and Forza horizon 5, and Need for Speed are my favorite. 

Very fun indeed, I can simply relax any style and still get better of it. Because you don't have to stress yourself much pulling off with the game against AI. 

7 hours ago, PGen98 said:

I prefer not to collect merchandise/memorabilia so much as the games themselves.  I have some memorabilia, but nothing particularly special and not very much of it.

Personally, I think that it's when one is a little bit obsessed with the game's in particular they go ahead with collecting on the game. 

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Unless the franchise is something I can connect with personally. I don't see much of a reason there. 

That means you're selective of the collectibles of video games before trying your time out to unlock any, through achievements?