Register Now
Kane99

Call of Duty: Vanguard Players Are Furious With The Bioluminescence Blueprint

Source

https://gamerant.com/call-of-duty-vanguard-bioluminescence-blueprint-outrage-complaints/

Pretty much what is going on here, is that Call of Duty released a new gun blueprint that was of Bioluminescence and it was supposed to shine. And get this, the blueprint is priced at £20, which equals out to nearly $27 USD. Anyway, the gun didn't glow in game, and had some other issues that gamers were unhappy about. For $27 I'd be pissed too. I'd be pissed with spending that much on a gun in game. Why does Activision and all these studios get away with charging so much for skins and weapons? Kinda makes me not want to play these games anymore. 

Wait, people I shelling out $27 for a weapon in a video game? Is it just the gun or is part of a package? It sounds like a lot of money. I completely understand why folks would be upset. Why set expectations like that if you're not going to deliver? Bad move Activision, hopefully they fix this asap.

1 hour ago, Sharon said:

Wait, people I shelling out $27 for a weapon in a video game? Is it just the gun or is part of a package? It sounds like a lot of money. I completely understand why folks would be upset. Why set expectations like that if you're not going to deliver? Bad move Activision, hopefully they fix this asap.

Yup. It's a blueprint for a gun. It'll probably be a variation of a gun you own. I think blueprints include special attachments as well. But for this one, people were mad it didn't glow like the previews showed. And fans were not happy about that. 

But yeah, $27 is crazy for a gun. 

On 12/23/2021 at 5:15 AM, Sharon said:

You would be surprised how much some people put in all the microtransactions that such games comes with. A colleague of mine spent at least $100 on in game purchases on Call of Duty Vanguard. 

On 12/24/2021 at 8:00 AM, skyfire said:

I guess some of the time we feel that we have to let the developers experiment. 

There is a good and a useless experiment as well. When they want to experiment, they should do it right.