Register Now
Kane99

Think Facebook will make their own console?

Facebook gaming is at the uptrend, I believe the streaming platform should go into console production and get started there, lots of users will definitely be patronizing them, gradually Facebook will grow just like Microsoft is at the moment. 

The question is who on earth is waiting for facebook to make a console. Nobody was waiting for google to enter the console market and look what happened to that. Even with all the money in the world you are going to either come up with a groundbreaking idea or a game that everybody wants to play let's just say invent the next fortnite and facebook has neither of that. Unless they start buying up studios aswell, but why would they it would bring more hate from gamers above all. Surely you can lure the best on most promising devs/engineers towards your company but that doesen't isen't a guarantee to success.

Lol, I don't put my mind in anyway waiting for such to happen, I'm already staying off from thinking about it. If Facebook like, they mold their own console or they keep operating as they've always operated on via their gaming platform. 

In my opinion, I would say that Mark Zuckerberg and his Facebook should stick to what they know and have some sort of dominance over in the social media space. They can enjoy the game's that runs on their Facebook but they shouldn't overeached in trying to make a console because it's not going end well for the console. 

On 4/5/2022 at 4:23 AM, Yaramaki said:

The question is who on earth is waiting for facebook to make a console. Nobody was waiting for google to enter the console market and look what happened to that. Even with all the money in the world you are going to either come up with a groundbreaking idea or a game that everybody wants to play let's just say invent the next fortnite and facebook has neither of that. Unless they start buying up studios aswell, but why would they it would bring more hate from gamers above all. Surely you can lure the best on most promising devs/engineers towards your company but that doesen't isen't a guarantee to success.

I want them to make so it can flop so badly that Facebook will never consider the idea ever again. Most of us don't even like Facebook or anything associated with it so why would we want a console from them? As you said, they're just going to come out with some generic unoriginal crap and make it overpriced. Why the hell would we want that?

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I want them to make so it can flop so badly that Facebook will never consider the idea ever again. Most of us don't even like Facebook or anything associated with it so why would we want a console from them? As you said, they're just going to come out with some generic unoriginal crap and make it overpriced. Why the hell would we want that?

The wicked @killamch89😂. You hate them that much to wish for them to take it up and flop which would cost them millions if not billions. I'm sure they go into market survey which would tell them it wouldn't be a good business decision.