Register Now
The Blackangel

What Is The Greatest Gaming Related Gift You Have Ever Received?

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm not too sure, but you just pick the person you want the cameo from, give them some details in a message when you buy it. They then record it, and then you get a link to the video. I got it in an MP4 file. Or at least that's the file type of what I saved to my computer.

I would definitely like to see it because even with the explanation, I'm still finding it hard to understand what or how it works. Maybe I should seek YouTube's help. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would definitely like to see it because even with the explanation, I'm still finding it hard to understand what or how it works. Maybe I should seek YouTube's help. 

I would post it, but it has my first and last name in it, as well as @Rain Dew's name. I have no problem giving my first name. It's Jennifer. But for privacy and safety reasons, I don't want to give out my last name.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would post it, but it has my first and last name in it, as well as @Rain Dew's name. I have no problem giving my first name. It's Jennifer. But for privacy and safety reasons, I don't want to give out my last name.

I would definitely be looking forward to when you would have it posted, so I can get a front row view of what it is. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

One of classmates then in college gifted me a CD game for my PS1. I can't really remember the name of the game now but it's a mission game. 

I have had dozens of CDs gifted to me by my friends when they upgraded to playing with PS2 and I was still stuck with my PS1. 

On 12/29/2021 at 10:04 PM, Heatman said:

I have had dozens of CDs gifted to me by my friends when they upgraded to playing with PS2 and I was still stuck with my PS1. 

And I believe that you were among those that was gifted Call of Duty Vanguard like wise @Reality vs Adventureright? You guys have enjoyed being gifted well. 

On 12/23/2021 at 10:22 AM, The Blackangel said:

Some of them do charge a lot. But if someone is a really big fan of a game, then it's well worth the money. They will cherish it. I saved that Roger Clark cameo to my computer, my phone, and a thumb drive just to make sure I always have it.

For sure. If I had more money I'd be tempted to try it, but I feel like half the time they half ass it with their message. Like, if you're paying some celeb $200+ or something, and they give you a dry, and boring cameo in return, that would suck. But I think you can request them do it over if it's not to your liking, so there's that I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're correct. I was gifted the game and funny enough, I also gave it out one of my cousin 😂

May all those who are wonderful and cheerful givers keeps getting the best things. People hardly give out things these days. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

For sure. If I had more money I'd be tempted to try it, but I feel like half the time they half ass it with their message. Like, if you're paying some celeb $200+ or something, and they give you a dry, and boring cameo in return, that would suck. But I think you can request them do it over if it's not to your liking, so there's that I suppose. 

He didn't half ass anything. He was sweet as candy, and friendly as hell. He talked in his natural voice and Arthur's voice. He gave me tips on voice acting ( @Rain Dew requested that) and he was just amazing as can be. I doubt you could request a redo of the cameo. That just doesn't sound legit. People would be requesting cameos just to get as many as they could for free. But Roger Clark is just amazing. He talked to me for over 4 minutes. To which even he was surprised that he talked to me that long.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't have anyone to offer me PS5 at the moment. That would've been the best at the moment had it been I got someone to offer me that for a gift. 

Haha, no one would easily gift you that mate because it's quite an expensive gift to offer anyone. They can barely get one for yourself and not to talk of getting another to gift away. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, no one would easily gift you that mate because it's quite an expensive gift to offer anyone. They can barely get one for yourself and not to talk of getting another to gift away. 

The fact is the Playstation 5 is awfully very expensive. It's why most people hardly even get it for now. Some might have saved for it over one year to actually purchase it. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:10 AM, Boblee said:

The fact is the Playstation 5 is awfully very expensive. It's why most people hardly even get it for now. Some might have saved for it over one year to actually purchase it. 

Seriously, it's very expensive that most people are pained not to have money to buy it. I was discussing with my friend in UK last night and he was like if he was that rich, he would buy and send one PS5 for me.