Register Now
The Blackangel

What Is The Greatest Gaming Related Gift You Have Ever Received?

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have seen two of them in my own house.

That must be tough getting to watch them not really taking care of their responsibilities. 

Why would I have a kid that I wouldn't care about? I it's better not to be a parent in such situations. If my baby loves gaming and I can actually afford it, then he's getting it. 

23 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have seen two of them in my own house.

That's horrible. I can't find myself living comfortably in such situations with that kind of parents. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

That must be tough getting to watch them not really taking care of their responsibilities. 

Why would I have a kid that I wouldn't care about? I it's better not to be a parent in such situations. If my baby loves gaming and I can actually afford it, then he's getting it. 

Seriously, some people really have big problems. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing more sweater in life, when you can afford your needs and that of your family especially your own family. Buying my children video game device of their choice is what I live for, working hard to make the future bright. 

You're currently struggling to buy for yourself, so you need to work hard and be successful in your life so you can give your kids the best. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm actually planning on getting and gifting my little niece a Nintendo Switch as Easter present for her. I'm going to try pay for it next week and have it scheduled for delivery by April 15th. 

That's really cool of you. I have debated buying family a console before, but I feel it's a bit too pricey for a gift. Maybe for Christmas as a gift for the whole family, but idk, about just one kid. But you do you. We're all different and gift differently. 

Just now, Kane99 said:

That's really cool of you. I have debated buying family a console before, but I feel it's a bit too pricey for a gift. Maybe for Christmas as a gift for the whole family, but idk, about just one kid. But you do you. We're all different and gift differently. 

There is a reason why I'm willing to go to that length in getting it for her. I know it's quite expensive but I think she's worth it. She's our first generation grandchild for my parents. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a reason why I'm willing to go to that length in getting it for her. I know it's quite expensive but I think she's worth it. She's our first generation grandchild for my parents. 

Wow, first generation grandchild would be the love for your parents. I can remember how my mother dotted on her first grandson. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow, first generation grandchild would be the love for your parents. I can remember how my mother dotted on her first grandson. 

Yeah, it's the same thing with my niece for our family too. I practically took care of her ever since she was born. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I might pre order Elden Ring for my best friend in Utah. The guy has been so good to me in so many ways especially in all of our business relationships. 

As long as it's a game made by FromSoftware Inc and if you have the money to pre order it, there is nothing wrong with it. 

On 2/2/2022 at 10:09 AM, Heatman said:

You're currently struggling to buy for yourself, so you need to work hard and be successful in your life so you can give your kids the best. 

Correct, thanks for your strengthening words on me. I wish you same, I wouldn't slow down in whatever I'm doing that will make me see good fortunes tomorrow to buy literally and whatever that I love.