Register Now
The Blackangel

What Is The Greatest Gaming Related Gift You Have Ever Received?

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got two new dual shock controllers today, they be frank, I just love them, they boosted my playing time due to the availability of sound controllers making my game running smoothly. 

Very nice. Congrats! 
Dual shock controllers do make for quite the experience. 
--- 
My grandma was the best and always got me games and consoles. 
However, the best gaming gift would have to be a game boy color from my grandmother. That is what made me I realized I like gaming so much. 
I no longer have the gameboy but I have fond memories playing it. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wish someone gave me a console as a gift these days lol. I can't afford one, and I don't expect my family to be able to afford a new console either. But it would be nice to get a series x or even s just to get some of the newer titles only releasing on the new gen consoles. 

You can work out a saving plan on how to get one for yourself even if it's a fairly used one. It's not that too expensive for a fairly used console. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't really know the basis of your argument here but from my experience of purchasing digital games and physical games, the digital copies are mostly more expensive than the disc copies. 

Well my argument was about that digital versions of games are more expensive then physical games, it doesen't make sense. With digital you get nothing but a download but with a physical game you get a case and disc that has to be manufactered, shipped, etc and that is somehow cheaper to buy, does it make sense like hell it doesen't. If you don't want it anymore you can always sell it and recoup some of the costs, with a digital download you can't.

Digital games should be atleast 10 bucks cheaper then physical but even then i'd rather pay the extra money and have a physical copy of the game.

43 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Well my argument was about that digital versions of games are more expensive then physical games, it doesen't make sense. With digital you get nothing but a download but with a physical game you get a case and disc that has to be manufactered, shipped, etc and that is somehow cheaper to buy, does it make sense like hell it doesen't. If you don't want it anymore you can always sell it and recoup some of the costs, with a digital download you can't.

Digital games should be atleast 10 bucks cheaper then physical but even then i'd rather pay the extra money and have a physical copy of the game.

Well nowadays digital games are actually cheaper than most physical releases for the most part. Its been a while since I  have purchased a physical game since digital has been a lot cheaper. For example GTA V on the playstation store digital is currently selling at 14.99 US dollars, but at retailers like Walmart, Gamestop or Target is selling for 20 US dollars and it has been like that for a while. Yes some times there are special promotions for physical releases but the digital promotions appear more often. In some rare cases (very rare) physical games are cheaper than digital like for example at Gamestop they were selling some Fifa games and other sport games like for 1 dollar. 

14 hours ago, Altair said:

Very nice. Congrats! 
Dual shock controllers do make for quite the experience. 
--- 
My grandma was the best and always got me games and consoles. 
However, the best gaming gift would have to be a game boy color from my grandmother. That is what made me I realized I like gaming so much. 
I no longer have the gameboy but I have fond memories playing it. 

Thanks for showering me kind gestures, I am happy with such. It's cool that your grandma care for your satisfaction which made her cover up your gaming needs, it's pleasing that way. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got two new dual shock controllers today, they be frank, I just love them, they boosted my playing time due to the availability of sound controllers making my game running smoothly. 

You bought them yourself or it was gifted to you? 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can always make use of the report button and report the double post and one of mod will take care of it for you...😉

Just like I have been reporting one guys post who have spammed the hell out of the community with online betting post... Goodness me 😩!! 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I got my brother Ghost of Tsushima Decal Skin Sticker for his Playstation 4 console on ebay for $18. It looked so cool. 

I actually purchased that for myself. I think that it was around that same amount of $18 that I got it for last 2 years.