Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - December 2021 Nominations

This is the official Member of the Month - December 2021 Nominations Thread. The winner will receive $5 USD delivered via Paypal or Amazon digital giftcard.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

You only nominate 1 member and you cannot nominate yourself. @Shagger won November's MOTM and thus is not eligible for this month.

Nominations end December 30 at 10pm EST then a new thread will be created for voting.

I nominate @The Blackangel. Being bumped up to a moderator role is a big deal and not everyone can handle it the right way, and in these early days she has handled this perfectly. She's clearly taking this seriously, but has not let it damp her personality on this forum.

Edited by Shagger

On 12/20/2021 at 10:19 PM, Justin11 said:

I choose @Heatman for December membership award, he's been integral member of this VGR forum, very consistent with his reviews, which I know is beneficial to the forum. 

What a bromance!! @Heatmannominated you and you returned the favor immediately. You both are love birds 😂

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, we've known each other before now. But that's not the reason I returned the vote back to him. He has done incredibly well here with his reviews ever since I joined. 

Yeah, you have said that and it's very obvious that you guys get along very well.

tenor.gif

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Funny santa. I never seen him in real life before, but the way we've interacted on social media tells me his a wonderful person. Let's see how this award goes, I believe @Heatman will have a chance in the award. 

Every member here is capable of winning the award as it's up to voting. So, we all get to vote for who wins it in the end. You might end up wining it. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I’m going to nominate @Crazycrab for this one. He is always willing to offer his help and personal insight. He is knowledgeable about everything posts about and able to separate his opinions better than a lot of us.

Only if one could nominate more than one person, he would have made my list too. He's a nice guy generally. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Only if one could nominate more than one person, he would have made my list too. He's a nice guy generally. 

DC did mentioned it in the beginning of the post and it's understandable why it's set up to be me like this in order to make everything fair. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Every member here is capable of winning the award as it's up to voting. So, we all get to vote for who wins it in the end. You might end up wining it. 

That's nice to hear, to be candid, I don't care much about the award. It's simply a compliment to anyone who wins it, which shows a way to encourage the poster to continue on the good work by DC. I look forward to seeing who wins the award for December.