Register Now
PGen98

Hades Becomes First Video Game to Win a Hugo Award

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although with a little research you would have picked up on what a Hugo award is all about but that's by the way. Hades have won so many other awards before the Hugo award. Awards such as the GDC Game of the Year and BAFTAs for Best Game, Artistic Achievement, Game Design, Narrative, and Performer in a Supporting Role. 

That's my bad. Hades have won couple of awards for themselves, and more of the same for them in the future. The next Hugo science fictional arts awards comes up by September of this year (2022). 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:01 AM, Justin11 said:

The next Hugo science fictional arts awards comes up by September of this year (2022). 

Oh, that's nice. I never had that checked out yet but it's good to pick up the update from you. Good job on this one. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Oh, that's nice. I never had that checked out yet but it's good to pick up the update from you. Good job on this one. 

You're welcome. I decided to give myself a new try to get the update concerning when the award comes up again. I think, this time, I'll be staying put to witness the award night.