Register Now
m76

People will get used to NFTs - Ubisoft CEO

This situation is why the phrase “the customer is always right” was created. That phrase doesn’t mean everyone has to bend over for Karen being a scumbag just because she’s the customer. What it was created to mean was that if you sell hats and you start a promotion to give away a free taco with the purchase of every hat and people are only buying your hats to get the taco, stop selling hats and just sell tacos.

Just sell the games, Ubisoft. Jesus.

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

NFTs is part of Ethereum blockchain right? Yes, it something that can actually turn out to be very valuable in the future or worthless as well, I can admit that. Just like even some cryptocurrencies work. I'm not asking the world to jump into NFT but as far as I'm concerned, it's an investment decision for every individual. 

Wabammm!!! Power grid knocked out. Internet knocked out. Wabammm wabammm EMP bombs! No more NFT. Investment gone. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

NFTs is part of Ethereum blockchain right? Yes, it something that can actually turn out to be very valuable in the future or worthless as well, I can admit that. Just like even some cryptocurrencies work. I'm not asking the world to jump into NFT but as far as I'm concerned, it's an investment decision for every individual. 

It's not just about whether it will be worth anything or not. It is not moral to invest in something that you know to be unsustainable and terrible for both the economy and environment.

On 5/5/2022 at 1:59 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Wabammm!!! Power grid knocked out. Internet knocked out. Wabammm wabammm EMP bombs! No more NFT. Investment gone. 

Seriously, you can be very hilarious most of the time when you want to 😂

On 5/5/2022 at 2:08 PM, m76 said:

That's one thing that I'm very certain about. 

On 5/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, m76 said:

It's not just about whether it will be worth anything or not. It is not moral to invest in something that you know to be unsustainable and terrible for both the economy and environment.

Most people never believe in cryptocurrency when it was first launched right? What's happening now? 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Most people never believe in cryptocurrency when it was first launched right? What's happening now? 

Well, it hasn't convinced me. The only time I've seen people making money on cryptocurrency is the news recently is when they hack and steal it.

Edited by Shagger

Just now, Shagger said:

Well, it hasn't convinced me. The only time I see people making money on cryptocurrency is the news recently is when they hack and steal it.

It's all about the having the knowledge on how to take advantage of cryptocurrency market. 

Here my today's trade..I closed $840 on it. 

IMG-20220509-WA0011.jpg.07846ecf5d12594f1b4770b454507238.jpg

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's all about the having the knowledge on how to take advantage of cryptocurrency market. 

IMG-20220509-WA0011.jpg.07846ecf5d12594f1b4770b454507238.jpg

First off, that image alone proves nothing, partly because I have no base reference for those figures, but mostly because it's just an image you could have pasted from anywhere.

Second, if this is as lucrative as you claim, why are you so keen to tell me and forum about it? I don't claim to be the wolf of Wall Street, but when it comes to investments, when you "strike gold" you don't share that with everyone so they can take a piece of the pie. So sharing this can only be for one of two reasons if it's true.

1. Success in this is depended on you conning people into it to feed from underneath you, like a pyramid scheme.
  2. You're being an arrogant ass hole lording you success over us. 

Either way, it's not good and I highly recommend you not do this future.

Edited by Shagger

The metaverse has become a joke, like @m76 pointed out the "value"  of the Nasty Fucking Things have tanked so much and everyone who was foolish enough to invest in them early are now just desperately trying to offload them.  The problem is the only people that have any interest are MLM "Snake Oil" con men.  Nobody wants NFT'S, even among the minority of regular people that understand them.  Metaverse is pretty much a society of scammers scamming other scammers!  It's actually kind of hilarious!

37 minutes ago, Shagger said:

First off, that image alone proves nothing, partly because I have no base reference for those figures, but mostly because it's just an image you could have pasted from anywhere.

Second, if this is as lucrative as you claim, why are you so keen to tell me and forum about it? I don't claim to be the wolf of Wall Street, but when it comes to investments, when you "strike gold" you don't share that with everyone so they can take a piece of the pie. So sharing this can only be for one of two reasons if it's true.

1. Success in this is depended on you conning people into it to feed from underneath you, like a pyramid scheme.
  2. You're being an arrogant ass hole lording you success over us. 

Either way, it's not good and I highly recommend you not do this future.

Well, it's your opinion and I ain't any of two things you tagged me. And for the record, it's not image I pulled from anywhere as it's directly from my Binance account. Simply because you don't know something doesn't make it you condemn it. Be open in life, that's the only way to learn. I'm not forcing you or anyone else to accept cryptocurrency but I won't accept your opinions on it that it's a scam because I know 100% percent that it's not. 

If you think I pulled the image from any online platform, you can try getting me another and I will pay you $1000 for it. 

On 5/9/2022 at 11:59 PM, Heatman said:

Well, it's your opinion and I ain't any of two things you tagged me. And for the record, it's not image I pulled from anywhere as it's directly from my Binance account. Simply because you don't know something doesn't make it you condemn it. Be open in life, that's the only way to learn. I'm not forcing you or anyone else to accept cryptocurrency but I won't accept your opinions on it that it's a scam because I know 100% percent that it's not. 

If you think I pulled the image from any online platform, you can try getting me another and I will pay you $1000 for it. 

I never said I didn't believe you, I was pointing that you had proven nothing, there's a big difference. And you've still proven nothing, and quite frankly, I don't care enough to see you do so.

I not interested in your "success" with cryptocurrency because I doubt your will to mention to this forum all the graphics cards you bought to mine it, masking it impossible for actual gamers to buy them. I suspect you also wouldn't be willing to mention how much energy you selfishly squandered to this during a time of environmental crisis. Not to mention how risky and unsustainable these so called "investments" really are.

You've shown already that you're unwilling to acknowledge the issues with cyrpocurrency, the blockchain and NFT's, so I see no good reason to listen to you talk about the benefits.

Edited by Shagger

On 5/9/2022 at 11:56 PM, Heatman said:

You could justify being an assassin the same way. "But I made money on it"

I could also make money by scamming people,  that doesn't make it a good thing.

On 5/10/2022 at 12:23 AM, Shagger said:

I never said I didn't believe you, I was pointing that you had proven nothing, there's a big difference. And you've still proven nothing, and quite frankly, I don't care enough to see you do so.

I not interested in your "success" with cryptocurrency because I douot your will to mention to this forum all the graphics cards you bought to mine it, masking it impossible for actual gamers to buy them. I suspect you also wouldn't be willing to mention how much energy you selfishly squadered to this during a time if environmental crisis. Not to mention how risky and unsustainable these so called "investments" really are.

You've shown already that you're unwilling to akowledge the issues with cyrpocurrency, the blockchain and NFT's, so I see no good reason to listen to you talk about the benefits.

Let's leave it at that for now. Maybe in the future, we will revisit it and hopefully by then you would have been enlightened more on the subject. 

5 hours ago, m76 said:

You could justify being an assassin the same way. "But I made money on it"

I could also make money by scamming people,  that doesn't make it a good thing.

Are you being serious right now mate 😂 😂

On 5/11/2022 at 7:12 PM, Heatman said:

Let's leave it at that for now. Maybe in the future, we will revisit it and hopefully by then you would have been enlightened more on the subject. 

Don't act all high and mighty, I know all I need to know about cryptocurrency, the blockchain and NFT's. It's a risky, unstable and unsustainable investment environment at best and a straight up scam at worst. Don't insult me.

On 5/11/2022 at 7:12 PM, Heatman said:

Are you being serious right now mate 😂 😂

@m76 made a perfectly valid point. Address his point an adult or don't address it at all. Given the fact that you tend to farm post with little to no care about the quality, you should assume the latter is the better option most of the time.

That post of yours was aggerating and pointless. Stop posting anything just so long as it's a post or I'm going to start deleting them.

Edited by Shagger