Register Now
Kane99

Why don't more celebs take jobs in video games?

On 6/5/2022 at 11:52 AM, Clasher said:

Okay, I got the hint of that too, I was quite sure that Rockstar studios hasn't announced any real date for GTA 6 but it was only speculations that it was going to be out In 2024. 

I don't even think Rockstar has made any real plans towards the date for GTA 6 release , and that's what they've been known for always keeping GTA lovers In the dark without revealing much news of their games to public.

Not at all, they haven't done anything about letting any information out with regards to when it's getting released and it's only right they keep it that way till they are 100% sure. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can remember when Phil Collins was featured in GTA : Vice City. He was the first real celebrity that was featured in GTA series. I'm hoping to see more like him from the music industry. 

That paved way for other celebrities to be picked and given a role in the game. Just like what's been happening in Fortnite as well. 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

That paved way for other celebrities to be picked and given a role in the game. Just like what's been happening in Fortnite as well. 

Just like Mark Fosterburg who's a movie director who appeared in one of Nigel side missions and Kwak who's a South Korean singer that appeared in GTA 5. 

On 6/5/2022 at 10:54 PM, Dannyjax said:

Drake is a big profile celebrity. If he happens to show up in the game, it's something huge. Also someone like Lil Wayne who's a good replica of what the game is all about would be a good addition too. 

Yes, and Rockstar have had a music celebrities in their games before in both GTA: Vice City and GTA 5, so Drake is a good profile to fit into the game.