Register Now
Kane99

Do you like to sometimes stand when gaming?

On 1/3/2022 at 12:33 PM, Heatman said:

They are not really paid to stand but it's what comes with the job. So, it's more or less what they are trained to do, so it helps them in the process. 

I understand that, they aren't paid to stand but the nature of their job kept them that way, standing all the time. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand that, they aren't paid to stand but the nature of their job kept them that way, standing all the time. 

There are a lot of jobs that require you to stand for long hours. I think our bodies could do good with standing for a little while longer. I mean, it's got to be better than sitting down most of the day. But I know some have mentioned working out would give the same effect. And I guess so. 

10 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

There are a lot of jobs that require you to stand for long hours. I think our bodies could do good with standing for a little while longer. I mean, it's got to be better than sitting down most of the day. But I know some have mentioned working out would give the same effect. And I guess so. 

I understand other jobs that requires one to stand. Standing is part of exercise, I do standing job at times, especially when I'm playing soccer in real life, I stand all through. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Most security guards all stand for a living. I think they don't sit down till their days job is over most of the time. 

On 1/3/2022 at 7:41 PM, Boblee said:

They have been at it for a while and they have been very used to it which makes it easy for them to do it at will... 

Correct. They need no one to tell them again to stand, because they are used to it. I didn't go into military because I don't want to find myself doing things I never liked. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Correct. They need no one to tell them again to stand, because they are used to it. I didn't go into military because I don't want to find myself doing things I never liked. 

Being a military personnel isn't something that all have the passion for because of how demanding the line of work is. It's not a work for the fainted hearts. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Being a military personnel isn't something that all have the passion for because of how demanding the line of work is. It's not a work for the fainted hearts. 

I don't have such brave heart to go in that line, even if I love shooters game, I don't like practicing it real life. Because, it involves risk which can even take my life. Standing most of the time isn't an option for me too. 

31 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, standing and playing games is sort of part of the drill that you can't really eliminate from playing games. 

At times pressure of the game makes us to stand while playing. It is kind of exercise drill to the gamer that is playing while standing up. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At times pressure of the game makes us to stand while playing. It is kind of exercise drill to the gamer that is playing while standing up. 

Yeah, that happens most of the time and it's something that you can't help when you are pressed to complete the game at will. 

On 1/7/2022 at 9:54 PM, Justin11 said:

And sometimes too, you never gonna know when you'll be spending much of the time simply standing and playing. It happens due to the challenge the other gamer is offering you, or the challenge AI have imposed. 

Exactly, when the gaming gets too challenging, it's definitely going to be too demanding for the gamer to stick and play while standing up. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, when the gaming gets too challenging, it's definitely going to be too demanding for the gamer to stick and play while standing up. 

You're simply there, I face such challenge too especially when I'm playing with someone that pose tough match for me. I don't sit relaxed to play with em, I simply needs to be on my toes to muster a serious challenge to em.