Register Now
Kane99

Do you like to sometimes stand when gaming?

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're simply there, I face such challenge too especially when I'm playing with someone that pose tough match for me. I don't sit relaxed to play with em, I simply needs to be on my toes to muster a serious challenge to em. 

Sometimes you don't even know when you are up on your feet when the gaming pressure kicks in. It's happened to me on several occasions. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Sometimes you don't even know when you are up on your feet when the gaming pressure kicks in. It's happened to me on several occasions. 

It can happen even unexpected, due to the suspense the game have brought in. And the gamer wouldn't know when he is standing, such has happened to me on several occasions. 

On 1/9/2022 at 12:50 AM, Justin11 said:

You're simply there, I face such challenge too especially when I'm playing with someone that pose tough match for me. I don't sit relaxed to play with em, I simply needs to be on my toes to muster a serious challenge to em. 

Funny enough when you stand up in the midst of the tough challenge of the game, it still doesn't change much but still add more pressure to it. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It can happen even unexpected, due to the suspense the game have brought in. And the gamer wouldn't know when he is standing, such has happened to me on several occasions. 

To be very honest with you, there are some times when I switch between standing and sitting down, which still doesn't solve the problem for me. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

To be very honest with you, there are some times when I switch between standing and sitting down, which still doesn't solve the problem for me. 

xD 😄, it's quite funny as you demonstrated that in the past. It also occured to me especially when me and my challenging friend got into a contest.  

On 1/10/2022 at 2:52 PM, Heatman said:

Here is actually a review on gaming while standing or sitting down. What's your take on it? 

51 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Here is actually a review on gaming while standing or sitting down. What's your take on it? 

This really was very interesting to watch till the end. I'm very sure that there are some gamers who would agree with the reviews completely. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:13 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, that happens most of the time and it's something that you can't help when you are pressed to complete the game at will. 

Sure man, and we wouldn't avoid such kind of incident when it surfaces, because, we wouldn't know when it will occur. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure man, and we wouldn't avoid such kind of incident when it surfaces, because, we wouldn't know when it will occur. 

Yeah, as long as it's something that I do off and on, it's not really a big deal. It's when you get to stand for hours without knowing, it's odd. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Isn't standing the best position for your body? Considering that gravity weighs you down, sitting down if I remember correctly is worse for your spine or something. That's what I heard, but j could be wrong. 

The truth of the matter is that too much of everything is bad. So, it's really right to have it in the mix up of standing and sitting down. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, as long as it's something that I do off and on, it's not really a big deal. It's when you get to stand for hours without knowing, it's odd. 

If you stand for hours, you'll definitely feel the heat, it happens to me that way, I wouldn't stand like that anymore, it's strenuous for long period no matter how intense such match gonna be with the opposite number. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you stand for hours, you'll definitely feel the heat, it happens to me that way, I wouldn't stand like that anymore, it's strenuous for long period no matter how intense such match gonna be with the opposite number. 

Yeah, your legs will tell you the after effects of over standing and even your waist will be affected too in the process. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, your legs will tell you the after effects of over standing and even your waist will be affected too in the process. 

Surely, I will feel the pains when I stand longer than expected. That's why they have a gaming chair to play and avoid facing issues of dead leg. No matter how intense the game might be, I wouldn't stand all through. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Surely, I will feel the pains when I stand longer than expected. That's why they have a gaming chair to play and avoid facing issues of dead leg. No matter how intense the game might be, I wouldn't stand all through. 

Well, I believe that everything depends on how long you want to play a particular game at any point in time.