Register Now
Kane99

Do you like to sometimes stand when gaming?

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool for you to stand longer than sitting. I wouldn't stand longer than expected. I can sit longer and relax my back and legs from being dead. 

If you have a comfortable seat like the one's made by Anda Seat, you will definitely enjoy sitting down while gaming. 

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

If you stand to game, does anyone here like to do some workouts while also gaming? Maybe running in place, doing some squats, or other workouts you can do in a standing position while also gaming. 

Nope, that's not going to work for me at all. I might workout in the morning and not necessarily to help with my gaming and also in the night before going to bed. 

I don't like standing while gaming, I love to relax myself on a gaming chair or lying on my bed while gaming. It doesn't matter who I'm playing it, I don't care what we'll be playing if it's a fellow gamer, even if his experience is 10x better than me, I wouldn't feel at pressure playing him which gonna make me standing up, no. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

If my butt pains me like it usually do whenever I sit for too long playing video games, I'm definitely going to stand to play for a while. I don't really have any problems with standing for long. 

For that to happen to you, I think that you should consider having your gaming chair changed as it's probably no longer good enough and it's why it makes ya bum hurt. 

1 hour ago, Cognizant said:

No, as far as I remember. I often stand when I work on my laptop. I consider gaming a fuuuuul relaxaaaaation))

Depending on the kind of game that I'm playing would determine if it's going to be one I would relax comfortably in my chair. For an intense and explosive shooting game, I'm sure standing up to play. 

9 hours ago, egghead said:

I game on my laptop and phone. I don't spend a lot of time gaming, therefore, I do not have any issues with sitting position.

I think that it's going to be very difficult for you to stand and play with your laptop as it's impossible to carry it and play at the same time but as for your phone, you can easily stand.