Register Now
Kane99

Do you like to sometimes stand when gaming?

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

There was this time I was playing FIFA 22 with some friends and we made a bargain that who ever loses the match gets to pay for our drinks on the next outing, nearly 85 minutes into the game and we still had a 1 - 1 score Margin the game got so heated up I had to stand till the end, I won it anyways 2 goals to 1... lol

I hate losing in dying minutes to extra time and I hate 1-0 or 2-1 scoreline in matches. If I'm going to lose, let me lose woefully and vice versa. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I hate losing in dying minutes to extra time and I hate 1-0 or 2-1 scoreline in matches. If I'm going to lose, let me lose woefully and vice versa. 

At that point in time the goal I scored at the injury hour saved me from buying drinks for more than 10 people when we have the next homie meeting. Not like I haven't bought them drinks before but this was like a fun activity we had and I must confess the guy was quite a good player as I usually win with 3 to 4 goals ahead.

8 minutes ago, Clasher said:

At that point in time the goal I scored at the injury hour saved me from buying drinks for more than 10 people when we have the next homie meeting. Not like I haven't bought them drinks before but this was like a fun activity we had and I must confess the guy was quite a good player as I usually win with 3 to 4 goals ahead.

I understand such kind of wager. I do it a lot with my friends when I used to play FIFA games but sadly I quit playing the game after FIFA 21. I'm fed up with EA's copy and paste practice with the game. 

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I understand such kind of wager. I do it a lot with my friends when I used to play FIFA games but sadly I quit playing the game after FIFA 21. I'm fed up with EA's copy and paste practice with the game. 

Haha, you called it copy and paste, well I feel soccer is a straight forward sport and there isn't any much you can add to it. If it is totally different from what soccer is in real life then the main aim of the game wouldn't be actualized. I still think they improved on the graphics in FIFA 22 on ps5 and added more gaming mode and made it more advanced than dream league and winning eleven or efootball combined.

Edited by Clasher

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

Haha, you called it copy and paste, well I feel soccer is a straight forward sport and there isn't any much you can add to it. If it is totally different from what soccer is in real life then the main aim of the game wouldn't be actualized. I still think they improved on the graphics in FIFA 22 on ps5 and added more gaming mode and made it more advanced than dream league and winning eleven or efootball combined.

You're right the graphics upgrade in their games. It's the only thing that I have seen that they pay more attention to over the years. 

On 5/25/2022 at 7:53 PM, Justin11 said:

The reason why it is like copy and paste video game is that, EA keeps repeating same gameplay that is glitchy, buggy, no ideal improvement to the gameplay, in terms of making it more realistic. 

A lot of gamers are still so much hooked on the game and it's understandable. There isn't any better football game out there to rival FIFA right now. 

49 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

A lot of gamers are still so much hooked on the game and it's understandable. There isn't any better football game out there to rival FIFA right now. 

That's the reason why we are hoping for  better FIFA game. The gameplay is letting it down, but the features are sane with the one in reality, maybe when next publishers take over from EA, it will be better. 

On 5/26/2022 at 10:22 AM, Aniekwe said:

If it ever gets to the point where I would have to stand and not sit any longer, it means that I should call it a day with that particular video games. I hate pressure in my life. 

Being addicted and having the feeling of needing to prove a point at that particular point in time makes it difficult for me to stop. 

On 5/27/2022 at 11:44 AM, Justin11 said:

That's the reason why we are hoping for  better FIFA game. The gameplay is letting it down, but the features are sane with the one in reality, maybe when next publishers take over from EA, it will be better. 

Lovers of FIFA can wait all they want for a better FIFA game but it's only going to be one last ride for them with FIFA 23 and that's it on the FIFA franchise with EA SPORTS FC taking over. 

On 5/26/2022 at 10:22 AM, Aniekwe said:

If it ever gets to the point where I would have to stand and not sit any longer, it means that I should call it a day with that particular video games. I hate pressure in my life. 

Seriously, and the pressure never helps you to get better with the game but rather makes it a more frustrating experience for you. Only if most of us knows when to stop. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, and the pressure never helps you to get better with the game but rather makes it a more frustrating experience for you. Only if most of us knows when to stop. 

If it helps with the game that I'm playing which made me to give up my seating down to stand, then it's worth it. 

14 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Lovers of FIFA can wait all they want for a better FIFA game but it's only going to be one last ride for them with FIFA 23 and that's it on the FIFA franchise with EA SPORTS FC taking over. 

I'm expecting their one last dance to see if I can reconsider my retirement on the series and continue when they launch a new trademark name. 

Edited by Justin11