Register Now
Kane99

Do you like to sometimes stand when gaming?

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it helps with the game that I'm playing which made me to give up my seating down to stand, then it's worth it. 

I do understand very well that it's something that helps some gamers. It's more like a seriousness booster for them whenever they get to stand up. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm expecting their one last dance to see if I can reconsider my retirement on the series and continue when they launch a new trademark name. 

If they care about their fans and what to give them something that's going to make up for all they haven't been doing right, they will make some good with the FIFA 23 as their last game. 

On 6/2/2022 at 9:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

For the sake of dead leg, I try as much as I can to avoid stressing my legs standing while gaming. It is better to relax and enjoy the game of my choice to stay off from dead leg or any strain in the back or leg over time. 

You don't have to stand all through the gameplay, it's not realistic to do that. Most people get to stand when the pressure gets too much. You can't start playing immediately and have that kind of pressure. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You don't have to stand all through the gameplay, it's not realistic to do that. Most people get to stand when the pressure gets too much. You can't start playing immediately and have that kind of pressure. 

Yeah, the pressure will gradually come up, and when it comes up, their will be some kind of standing ovation, lol. But such wouldn't last for long, since my legs aren't machine, it will get worn out after some long duration. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

19 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If they care about their fans and what to give them something that's going to make up for all they haven't been doing right, they will make some good with the FIFA 23 as their last game. 

Let's see what EA will bring up in the next edition of their franchise FIFA series. I won't rush to get it, but when I hear awesome news about the game, I might be triggered to get it and end the road together with them xD. Then we look further to what the future holds with their next trademark name of the soccer game. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see what EA will bring up in the next edition of their franchise FIFA series. I won't rush to get it, but when I hear awesome news about the game, I might be triggered to get it and end the road together with them xD. Then we look further to what the future holds with their next trademark name of the soccer game. 

If I'm being honest with you, I don't care much about what they do with the last edition of the game. I'm more interested in what EA SPORTS FC would bring into the mix. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's a short play of 30 minutes or so, I wouldn't mind all through it but if it's longer, it's not going to be possible. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, the pressure will gradually come up, and when it comes up, their will be some kind of standing ovation, lol. But such wouldn't last for long, since my legs aren't machine, it will get worn out after some long duration. 

A standing ovation for the pressure building up for you in the game? That's very hilarious. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If I'm being honest with you, I don't care much about what they do with the last edition of the game. I'm more interested in what EA SPORTS FC would bring into the mix. 

That's what I'm looking up to, I've stopped playing their recent editions of FIFA series. I'm waiting to see if their will be any positive when they move over to the next trademark adventure irrespective of FIFA. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I found this clip where some gamers are asked for their opinion on how either standing or sitting affects their gaming. It's an interesting watch. 

According to a guy there, he said he's more focused when he's standing. That's definitely the opposite for me. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

According to a guy there, he said he's more focused when he's standing. That's definitely the opposite for me. 

That might actually work with some certain type of games. I think it happened with me I was playing Battlefield : Black Ops 2 and ARMA 2.

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's only pressure that's going to take me out of my seat when playing any kind of game. My relaxation comes first. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's only pressure that's going to take me out of my seat when playing any kind of game. My relaxation comes first. 

That's very well understandable. If I'm not relaxed when playing, I will not be focused in what I'm playing in the game. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very well understandable. If I'm not relaxed when playing, I will not be focused in what I'm playing in the game. 

Our individual differences is always going to play a huge role in determining what's going to work for each and everyone of us. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Our individual differences is always going to play a huge role in determining what's going to work for each and everyone of us. 

That's absolutely correct because what applies to John would not be the same thing with Mark. We all work with a different mindset and perspective.