Register Now
DC

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

25 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm alone again this year, the same as every year. So I'm just going to be watching YouTube and munching on whatever I can find.

It's sad that you have to spend Christmas all by yourself alone. If it were possible, I would have it arranged for a few of us here spend time together. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's sad that you have to spend Christmas all by yourself alone. If it were possible, I would have it arranged for a few of us here spend time together. 

Nothing new. I've been alone for almost 40 years now, so at this point, being around people feels weird and unnatural anyway.

Edited by The Blackangel

21 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Nothing new. I've been alone for almost 40 years now, so at this point, being around people feels weird and unnatural anyway.

Wow, that's too long to be alone if you ask me. Well, I guess you are now more comfortable with your lone company and probably your pet. You got one right? 

Cats could try, but they wouldn't succeed. My habitats are impenetrable for dogs or cats. I know this because I have several towers that sit on the floor. My pitbull is amazed by rats, and always wants to play with them. But despite how smart she is, she just can't figure out how to get them out.

6 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Cats could try, but they wouldn't succeed. My habitats are impenetrable for dogs or cats. I know this because I have several towers that sit on the floor. My pitbull is amazed by rats, and always wants to play with them. But despite how smart she is, she just can't figure out how to get them out.

That would be interesting getting to watch them trying to explore their environment. I'd have them recorded one day if I were you. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's this mate 😂. This is by far the most hilarious Santa 🎅 that I have ever seen. 

I really don't know where our amiable Mod got this from, very hilarious santa indeed. Since yesterday I've been in awe with this image displaying here, very funny indeed. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know where our amiable Mod got this from, very hilarious santa indeed. Since yesterday I've been in awe with this image displaying here, very funny indeed. 

I have already downloaded it already and used it on my WhatsApp status and as well sent it to a few of my friends. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's definitely a GIF, unless a new file format has been developed for animated images that I'm unaware of.

Yeah, it's that obvious if you happen to be one who makes use of GIF a lot, there is no way you wouldn't know one if you see it immediately.