Register Now
DC

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I used to make a lot of gif’s for different reasons. I haven’t done it for several years though as I’ve had neither reason nor need to.

Wow, you got the knowledge of how to make GIF? That's interesting to know and I would be glad to learn that. 

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I used to make a lot of gif’s for different reasons. I haven’t done it for several years though as I’ve had neither reason nor need to.

I have been following a guy on Instagram and posts a lot of unique GIFs on his page and they are completely hilarious in my opinion. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been following a guy on Instagram and posts a lot of unique GIFs on his page and they are completely hilarious in my opinion. 

If you wouldn't mind sharing his Instagram account handle, I would be very interested in getting across his page. 

50 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

One of my favorites is this one:

piss.gif

It's moving a lot faster than it should for some reason, so I'll see what I can do about slowing it down, but no promises.

Speeding up to have a green pee 😂.. You've got to be seriously kidding me. That's hilarious. 

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

One of my favorites is this one:

piss.gif

It's moving a lot faster than it should for some reason, so I'll see what I can do about slowing it down, but no promises.

I do like that as well and I think can actually see very well why it happened to be one of your favorite. 

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

OK, this thread was about seasons greetings, now it's about a GIF of sprite taking a piss. A funny as this is, I think it might be time to get this back on track.

Yeah Yeah, you've got a point, there is no doubt about it. Having said that, what's ya gaming plans for the New year day 1st January 2022? 

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I plan on being too hungover to even play video games.

I think that I have had enough already because I have been drinking with friends almost all day since 24th night till now. 

I have had at least 7 bottles of chilled beer 🍻 today already. 

33 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that I have had enough already because I have been drinking with friends almost all day since 24th night till now. 

I have had at least 7 bottles of chilled beer 🍻 today already. 

You are definitely going to visiting the rest room till the day breaks. As for my new year gaming plans, I might look for any seasonal event related strategy game to while away time with. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have no idea what I’ll be doing on the first. New Year’s is just another random day to me. Nothing more than a change of the date. The same as every other day.

That said, I may stay up to watch the ball drop. Which is something I haven’t done in more than 20 years.

I haven't been able to watch the latest Marvel movie on Spiderman No Way Home. I might be exploring the options of seeing it on 1st. 

1 minute ago, Carlos X said:

Probably too late to say Merry Christmas, but... DEFINITELY... Happy New Year to everyone!

Don't fret about it. It's always welcome. Hell you could say it in July if you wanted. You would definitely get some friendly ribbing about it, but it would still be welcome. For all we know you may be planning something that would have you out of reach for the whole xmas season, and you just wanted to get yours to everyone.

So it's all good.