Register Now
o-o

Diablo IV - Quarterly Update (December 2021)

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It looks, from that trailer, a hell of a lot better than Diablo III. That one was just a fucked up mix of Diablo and Contra.

Yeah, that's indeed true. As a Diablo fan, Diablo III was a mess.

Unfortunately this Diablo IV was already delayed and they're still in pre-alpha. Won't be until 2024 or so until its released (believe me).

On 12/21/2021 at 11:55 AM, o-o said:

Yeah, that's indeed true. As a Diablo fan, Diablo III was a mess.

Unfortunately this Diablo IV was already delayed and they're still in pre-alpha. Won't be until 2024 or so until its released (believe me).

I think that it's better for Diablo IV  to be delayed and for it to come out good and not have a repeat of what we had in Diablo III. 

My biggest gripe with this post is about something they forgot to mention about the paragon system, whether it will be infinite or not. If it's infinite it will fall into the same issues paragon in D3 has and thus make it a failure of a system. I am of the mindset that there should be a finite limit to the paragon system in D4 to make it meaningful.

On 12/21/2021 at 3:02 PM, The Blackangel said:

I'm a Diablo fan as well. I played it on both PS1 and PC. I actually still have the PS1 game. Diablo II was amazing as well. It offered so much. I loved it. I still have it installed on a old computer and play it like crazy. Also, I often create my own items to use in the game.

When a game gives me the opportunity to be explore and craft items the way I want it, I do enjoy that but not being able to get into character customization in Diablo 2 is something that I felt came short in the game. 

Edited by Heatman