Register Now
PGen98

Those Who Purchased GTA Triology on PC Now Entitled to Another Free Game

Source: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pc-grand-theft-auto-trilogy-buyers-can-get-a-new-game-for-free/1100-6499159/

Rockstar is offering players who bought Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition a free game following the backlash and negative feedback that the collection received.

As of today, players who purchased the PC version of the game through the Rockstar Games launcher will have the option to claim one of the following games:

Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition

Max Payne 3

LA Noire

Bully: Scholarship Edition

For players uninterested in any of these titles, they can opt to claim a Great White Shark card or 55 gold bars in Red Dead Online. The deadline for this offer is January 6, 2022, at 12 AM ET.

Not bad options for those who purchased the trilogy on PC!  Well worth a look for anyone that picked it up, any of those options would be a worthwhile acquisition.

Edited by PGen98

What they should be doing is promising to fix the issues and not release games in unfinished states. This is nice and all, and sure I'll take a free game, but I don't think it's worth it with how it was priced at $60. 

But still, they need to do more I think. 

That's super cool for the PC gamers who got to purchase GTA trilogy. For me, i wouldn't rush to purchase it even if i got PC now, the offer wouldn't pushed me buying the game. It's a low quality game, it has low rating, gamers complained about it's shortcomings. 

How many people tht will miss out that ahve not got the GTA trilogy 😛 I'm one of those people, then again not fussed and when and what is the free game copy that they would be getting. No idea why they are doing it but ok. Fans will be happy if it's worth there while and not wasted a time. 

20 hours ago, Empire said:

How many people tht will miss out that ahve not got the GTA trilogy 😛 I'm one of those people, then again not fussed and when and what is the free game copy that they would be getting. No idea why they are doing it but ok. Fans will be happy if it's worth there while and not wasted a time. 

If I never played LA Noire, it would the first game that I would be willing to get from this make up deal they have for gamers. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lolz, this is a Marketing strategy.  They know people were not satisfy with the GTA trilogy. The game is quite expensive for me. I won't even try to buy it now .

Exactly, it's absolute crap and they know it.