Register Now
Sharon

Collectors - Do you have an obsession for any particular game or franchise?

I started to feed into my obsession for the Final Fantasy XV game. I purchased the official guide along with the expansion packs. I came really close to buying the characters action figures but haven't pulled the trigger on those yet. Had I only the place to display them I probably would have but knowing me I would want a dedicated space for them and I'm just not ready to pay the money to do all of that yet! 

How about you guys? Do you have a particular game or franchise that you go out of your way to collect memorabilia, merchandise, etc from?

Is interesting to hear about your obsession with FF XV game, I played the FF XIV, I love it too, but not my favourite. I play FIFA franchise editions, I love playing player career mode with FIFA. I do unlock achievements through excellent game-plays, I don't dwell on earning memorabilia, I love it as a compliment for the time I'm burning around my favourite series. 

As far as collecting goes, I can only think of two at the moment. The Legend Of Zelda franchise and FF8. I've gone nuts for both of them since they came out. I can't get enough of them. I play them all the time. I also have a lot of collectible items from both. Most of it is Zelda stuff, but I also have rare FF8 guides, and rare copies of FF8. So I guess I'm a bit of a collector there. If I think of anything else I'll post it, but I honestly can't think of anything else at the moment.

I'm more into collecting Zippos and skulls.

I sadly don't have a big gaming collection, at least in terms of memorabilia or collectibles. I do have some Mario items, a yoshi figure and that's honestly about it. I want to start collecting more toys, figures, collectibles in general based on Nintendo, Playstation and maybe some Xbox stuff. If I see anything unique in a thrift store, I pick it up. 

Now that I'm working, I might start to buy some amiibos and other similar figures.