Register Now
Kane99

How much would you say you spend on games/consoles yearly?

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers really spend that much on games every year. You're right about it not making any sense but that's just how we see it. Most gamers never wait till they complete their games before buying another. 

I'm among such kind of gamers. I don't have the courage to look at my backlog because they are too many and it's not ever ending there. 

I don't even know how much I spend yearly, some years might be less or more than the next , especially on years when I buy a new console definitely I would want to get as many games to enjoy and have fun with my new console all year round. But on  an average yearly spending I would say about $250 to $400.

On 6/11/2022 at 5:35 AM, Jasmin said:

If I can sell my PS4 this year, I will be buying PS5, which will increase my game expense to $1100 (price for PS5 in my country)

It depends on where you're going to purchasing from because ordinarily, the price of PS5 is around $500 and not $1000 plus. It's scalpers that are making it be expensive. 

On 6/6/2022 at 4:07 PM, Heatman said:

I'm among such kind of gamers. I don't have the courage to look at my backlog because they are too many and it's not ever ending there. 

I don't check my backlog that often, what good would it be? I just pick the one's that I want to play. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't check my backlog that often, what good would it be? I just pick the one's that I want to play. 

Seriously, having to go through all of them would be adding unnecessary pressure on my head thinking about how much all those games are worth especially the one's I haven't touched. 

On 6/12/2022 at 1:27 PM, Heatman said:

It depends on where you're going to purchasing from because ordinarily, the price of PS5 is around $500 and not $1000 plus. It's scalpers that are making it be expensive. 

PS5 is not officially sold here, there are no distributors here. Therefore, the price tend to be higher here.

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

PS5 is not officially sold here, there are no distributors here. Therefore, the price tend to be higher here.

It's the scalpers that are ruling the market there and it's not going to be easy for anyone looking at purchasing PS5 from them.